Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2005, 11:47 AM

Default help me with the best 8-10 table set up

I have two fp2001, and one fp 17" that doesnt support 1200x1600. I currently have a regular mouse and a handheld trackball. Please give me advice on programs like MTH, and what kind of input (gamepad or whatever) that you reccomend to help me both stay on top of 8-10 tables AND limit my wrist and arm pain. I have scanned this board and read a little about autohotkey, but I am completely new to this kind of programmable stuff. HELP!
Old 10-28-2005, 03:39 PM

Default Re: help me with the best 8-10 table set up

Get tweak UI and install it. Use the X-mouse function to activate the window that the mouse is on automatically. This will save you a ton of excess clicks.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:18 AM

Default Re: help me with the best 8-10 table set up

i have never used tweak UI so i cant comment on it. here is a link that discusses autohotkey. its straight foward and easy to install and use. you can edit for any any site. im using it on two monitors/8tables. one keystroke for the table, one for the action button. for the second monitor, hold the ALT key and press the destination button. i can help with this edit. dont know if it will work on 3 monitors. if you wanna use a gaming pad, post/PM 1BDWOLF.