Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2005, 01:28 AM

Default Re: NCAA BB Game of the Century - Louisville +2 vs. Kentucky

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if the OP is a homer (due to the word 'our' referencing L'Ville in the original post), but he did provide a few nuggets of good information in his case against Kentucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure which part you are talking about, but if I did say "our" it was in reference to Kentucky. I am a Kentucky fan, although it might be hard to tell from the OP...very happy to see them beat U of L and play like they did today, but I'm not going to pass up a huge edge if I think I have one.

My biggest play of the year was South Carolina -12 vs. Kentucky in CFB, my next biggest was Kentucky +22.5 vs. Louisville in CFB, won both easily. I take my edges where I think I can get them, period.

I disagree with people who say you shouldn't bet in games involving your own team...I know more and have better information on Kentucky football/basketball than anything else in sports, why should I not take advantage of that? If you can't be honest with yourself about your favorite sports team...then what can you be honest w/ yourself about?

Just wanted to clarify that...I appreciate your support. Hopefully I'll do better in the future, Lord knows I'll never call it the "Game of the Century" again, lol.

Edited to add: I believe I posted both of those CFB picks in this forum, not sure if they can still be accessed or not.