Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Learn from the Pros

It would be a lot better if someone put a gag on Chris Rose
Old 10-24-2005, 07:00 PM

What's your problem man? You gotta learn the chip shuffling tricks. Then you too can "be the life of the party"
Old 10-24-2005, 07:38 PM

I also enjoyed the segment with DN and Matasow. It's fun to watch them argue about how they played the hand. I also found it interesting when they go into the "I know what you're thinking, and I know that you know that I know, etc."

It's great poker when you put your tournament life at risk with 9-7 and nothing more than top pair when it's all said and done.
Old 10-25-2005, 10:39 AM

Actually, I did really like the Neg and Mouth segment but other than that the show just seemed really boring. It seemed to go at a slow pace..or maybe I just wanted more advanced information or something.

I heard they are supposed to get more and more in depth through the season so hopefully it will get better.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:35 PM

Because of the insane hours it's broadcast locally, I've only been able to catch the first one. Being an internet player with limited live game experience I enjoyed the Hellmuth "tell" segment the best, where he talked about when someone sits up after the flop they're very interested in it.

What other "tells" have I missed?
Old 10-25-2005, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Being an internet player with limited live game experience I enjoyed the Hellmuth "tell" segment the best, where he talked about when someone sits up after the flop they're very interested in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Daniel mentioned a tell where a player looks at their chips when they see a flop they like. But I wonder if the show will cover the Oreo Cookie Tell in future episode. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 04:22 PM

Sometimes when I pick my nose and flick it at the big blind, it means I have a hand.