Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 11:26 PM

Default Neteller Qs

This stuff may have been covered here already, so I apologize if it's old news.

1. Will Neteller ever share your info (name, address, info etc) with party or your main bank account? Will party ever say, "here is a cashout coming from john doe, birthday 2/3/1963, living at 123 elm etc" and check that with your neteller info? When you cash out from neteller to a main bank account will they share this info to check it then?

2. What's the best way of closing my current neteller? I've heard they are cool with this but any specific wording for me? Is it a one time deal?

thanks
Old 10-24-2005, 12:01 AM

Default Re: Neteller Qs

Call up Neteller, close your old, request new account. They have been cool with it, as they want you to keep using them. They will even transfer your money over to the new account. No need to play around with Neteller, they dont care and will give you a new account.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:36 AM

cool, if i have x dollars in my current account, will they automatically switch it over to the new one i create? ive heard they can, this would help, but its not a deal breaker.

does anyone know how much of your info neteller gives out to party/bank account? im just curious, is there a problem withdrawing to a bank account where your address/etc is different than what your neteller info is?
Old 10-24-2005, 12:37 AM

I just posted a similair question. I have the same concern about question 1 but haven't found any posts in the archives that answer that question.

I would think that you wouldn't want to close an account w/ neteller that you used on party and then use the same method w/ the same name.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
cool, if i have x dollars in my current account, will they automatically switch it over to the new one i create? ive heard they can, this would help, but its not a deal breaker.

does anyone know how much of your info neteller gives out to party/bank account? im just curious, is there a problem withdrawing to a bank account where your address/etc is different than what your neteller info is?

[/ QUOTE ]

When i called neteller they told me i couldn't create a second account and close the first. I think i'm in the minority though.
Old 10-24-2005, 01:53 AM

I wonder if they look at account balance or anything. I doubt it, but you would think they would be more likely to help someone out who keeps 10K+ in Neteller at most times.
Old 10-24-2005, 08:51 AM

Voltron,

Last week I opened a new checking account and I wanted to link NETeller to that account instead of my old one. I just went ahead and signed up for a new account (using a different email address but all the same info otherwise). Almost immediately my old account was frozen and I was told to call security. After verifying who I was, I explained that I had just opened a new checking and wanted a NETeller to go with that. They were completely understanding, closed my old account, transferred all of that money into the new account, and even asked me if I wanted to switch the email address back to the one I had used with my old account.

Hope that helps.
Old 10-24-2005, 11:53 AM

ah cool. it is helpful.
Old 10-24-2005, 12:10 PM

I haven't switched back to party yet (have the account just haven't funded it yet). Think it'll work if I just say I think my info has been compromised and that I want a new account??

Heard one guy transferred to euro, closed the neteller account then opened a new one and transferred the money back.

I'm just assuming they won't let me just close and open a new one, seems like it works for some and doesn't for others.
Old 10-24-2005, 06:07 PM

This is directly from Neteller. I emailed them and asked if they would share my info:

NETELLER does not share any of your account information with your merchant website. The only information they are given is the information that you provide them yourself. When you are transferring funds to or from a merchant website, you may need to enter your full name, NETELLER Account and Secure ID numbers, and your email address. These are required in order to ensure that funds are transferred to and from the correct NETELLER account