Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2005, 06:12 PM

Default officiating in the giants/skins game

i'm not going to get into listing each bad call one by one, but i thought the officiating in the jints/skins game was absolutely egregious. The giants got hosed all day. Between all the bad calls, the bad spots, and the bad non-calls, i cant remember a game where the giants got hosed this badly in a very long time. It was really ridiculous.

I'm not saying the giants would have won if the officiating were more fair, but i think it would have been a closer game and could have gone either way. A number of skins drives that ended up in scores would have been stopped if it werent for suspect calls against the giants, and then that holding call that took away the toomer td in the 4th quarter was just utter bullsh1t. you cant make a call thats sujective like that with the game on the line in the 4th quarter. it has to be more flagrant than that.

I'm a giants fan, and i try to be unbiased when i evaluate the team and watch games, but this one has me steamed. i really felt the officiating was one sided.

Thoughts?