Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 01:28 AM

Default New party account funding

Hello. I've done lots of searching to find some things about Party's policies on funding our new accounts. Can't deposit via Neteller (unless you get a new one, which is YMMV) but can withdraw to it. (Some have reported having Neteller reinstated by Party via phone.) Can't use the same bank account either, as it shows it as being linked to another account.

I only have one bank account I'd like to fund it with if I can't use Neteller, and now that's blocked out too. I used Firepay for my first deposit, but that would incur fees (plus I'd miss out on IGM-Pay bonus). Would rather not wait to open an ING or something, since that will take 2 weeks or so to clear. Is it worth an e-mail to try to get them to remove that checking account info from my other account so that I can use the bank account with my new party account? I'm afraid of them saying "Why did you open a new account when you know you have one? An affiliate isn't a proper excuse, we're closing your new one." I can't find much valuable in regards to this via a search, so I was hoping for some advice. Is phone definitely the way to go? (I'd prefer e-mail, so that I can clearly type out the other accounts it is linked to.) Do I give them the other account names to unlink it, or do I just say it won't let me deposit? Do I ask them to activate Neteller, too, or is that worthless?

Thanks for the help. Don't want to screw this up. Hopefully this can be a resource for others as well, since right now the information is a bit scattered (if at all on here).
Old 12-15-2005, 03:00 AM

Default Re: New party account funding

These are other methods of depositng including money bookers and citadel
Old 12-15-2005, 11:06 AM

Thanks, but I'd rather not, Hoopster. They often aren't free, and aren't long term solutions. I know others have gotten their accounts unlocked. I'm just looking for the best strategy.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:27 AM

There's absolutely nothing wrong with moneybookers, I use it myself.

It's also a fair bit cheaper than Neteller - which also isn't "free", if you want to withdraw, that is.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's absolutely nothing wrong with moneybookers, I use it myself.

It's also a fair bit cheaper than Neteller - which also isn't "free", if you want to withdraw, that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never personally paid 1 cent to neteller. (there is the $1 transaction fee for PA HUD, but the seller eats that, what a good guy). I don't use that ATM card though, just send it to my checking acct.
Old 12-15-2005, 11:47 AM

My question is:

What are the best strategies when dealing with CS to get IGMPay and/or Neteller restored?

(Yes, I know there are other options. We don't need to debate them with questionable information.)
Old 12-15-2005, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello. I've done lots of searching to find some things about Party's policies on funding our new accounts. Can't deposit via Neteller (unless you get a new one, which is YMMV) but can withdraw to it. (Some have reported having Neteller reinstated by Party via phone.) Can't use the same bank account either, as it shows it as being linked to another account.

I only have one bank account I'd like to fund it with if I can't use Neteller, and now that's blocked out too. I used Firepay for my first deposit, but that would incur fees (plus I'd miss out on IGM-Pay bonus). Would rather not wait to open an ING or something, since that will take 2 weeks or so to clear. Is it worth an e-mail to try to get them to remove that checking account info from my other account so that I can use the bank account with my new party account? I'm afraid of them saying "Why did you open a new account when you know you have one? An affiliate isn't a proper excuse, we're closing your new one." I can't find much valuable in regards to this via a search, so I was hoping for some advice. Is phone definitely the way to go? (I'd prefer e-mail, so that I can clearly type out the other accounts it is linked to.) Do I give them the other account names to unlink it, or do I just say it won't let me deposit? Do I ask them to activate Neteller, too, or is that worthless?

Thanks for the help. Don't want to screw this up. Hopefully this can be a resource for others as well, since right now the information is a bit scattered (if at all on here).

[/ QUOTE ]

What does YMMV mean?
Old 12-15-2005, 08:55 PM

I am having trouble finding the neteller card fees online. Do you knwo what they are? I remember them being expensive and have used it quite a bit....anyone know?
Old 12-15-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am having trouble finding the neteller card fees online. Do you knwo what they are? I remember them being expensive and have used it quite a bit....anyone know?

[/ QUOTE ]

Havent used them in ages but here is what it was when I was there.

Instacash-- 8.9 percent
Regular E-check-- Free
Withdraw to your bank-- Free
Atm card- like 4.00