Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Ot: People being A holes to new comers

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno if a lot of you have seen this, prolly not because most of you have been doing this for awhile. But sometimes people can be such f'in a'hole to people like me(newby) that make the wrong call which leads to them losing money and then they complain to the rest of table about how you made the wrong call and caused them to loose money and how they are gonna whip you clean. Cant people have respect for other people, its just a low limit sng. If you dont like the noobness why dont u move to a higher limit. And they start critisizing every move you make. Just keep your s'it to yourself. They think they are all that. Just accept it.

Whatever you got nothing on us.

P.s. Just for the info..i won that game, made the right call and he was speechless.

[/ QUOTE ]

My advice:
1) Turn off the chat if you can't handle the opinions of others.
2) Don't bitch, don't correct people, don't teach them how to play, don't give anything away for free.
3) Shut your mouth, play your best game, take their money, it's the best revenge in the world.

Good luck and don't let the a-holes get to you.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:02 AM

Kinda confusing. At first I thought you meant we (good players) were the morons. Read your post again and it looks like you're just complaining about them to us. But your reply says we're loudmouths?
Old 12-06-2005, 02:03 AM

When you lose a hand to a rude loudmouth, no matter how lucky he got, say "nh" or "congrats". Try this for a week and see if it makes a difference.

The best way to get back at an uppity maniac is to compliment him on the plays that will ruin him long-term. Players who overbet draws or cold-bluff are the biggest contributors to our bankrolls. When they do end up getting lucky, just consider it as an income tax, or a cost of doing business.

Remember, if they didn't occasionally luck out with their poor hands, they wouldn't keep hemorrhaging money.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:04 AM

Seriously dude. Why are you complaining about them to us?? We don't care.