Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Adam22 Adam22 is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: 99 per cent of players will one day be cheating...? Party comments

It was after the hand was over. Apparently after I mucked they could detect my cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the hand is over you can request a hand history... why do you think he could not do it during the hand? Give me a break I cant beleve you fell for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's talking about a hand in which he folded before the river, dunce cap.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:39 PM
scrapperdog scrapperdog is offline
Junior Member

It was after the hand was over. Apparently after I mucked they could detect my cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

After the hand is over you can request a hand history... why do you think he could not do it during the hand? Give me a break I cant beleve you fell for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's talking about a hand in which he folded before the river, dunce cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plz dont argue you are gonna make this look even dumber, genius.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:44 AM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea. It was just unsettling to have a guy say "Yeah, I would've cold-called that" after I picked it up with a bluff on the turn when it was checked to me. I asked him what I had cold-called a raise with, and he told me Big Slick, diamonds. he could have been IMing the other guy people's cards and he was also telling people their cards after mucking before showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way this could happen is if he had managed to plant Trojans on the computers of multiple players at the table.

This is so unlikely I would say it might as well be impossible.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Guest

Uh, no.. I reread his posts and he talks about picking up a card on the turn, not folding at it..

With ACE HUD on and PT, I can see what you muck at showdown all day long.. they just got under his skin and chased him off (dumb move IMO)...

It is not cheating, just using the available information to it's fullest..

Old 11-06-2005, 04:12 AM
Jimmy The Fish Jimmy The Fish is offline
Member

Location: Adjusting to Hoosierhood

I have no idea. It was just unsettling to have a guy say "Yeah, I would've cold-called that" after I picked it up with a bluff on the turn when it was checked to me. I asked him what I had cold-called a raise with, and he told me Big Slick, diamonds. he could have been IMing the other guy people's cards and he was also telling people their cards after mucking before showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way this could happen is if he had managed to plant Trojans on the computers of multiple players at the table.

This is so unlikely I would say it might as well be impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars captures table chat as part of its hand histories. If this actually happened, his HHs would show his hole cards in one hand, and the conversation in the next hand where Psychic Friends A and B spew information they shouldn't have.

If this is true, a trojan is the primary suspect. But more importantly, Stars management should have been sent those HHs for investigation/enforcement.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:42 AM
_And1_ _And1_ is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sweden

You can buy this book and software at
{spam url deleted/MH} or what ever the usual spams say [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 01:29 PM
scrapperdog scrapperdog is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]

If this is true, a trojan is the primary suspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read what I posted again please.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Guest

Alright, I e-mailed Pokerstars about this.

My memory wasn't spot on, and he didn't tell me the suits of the cards. The hand was checked to me on the flop, which I bet when checked to. Table was a .10nl (big money).

The one thing I can at least take some comfort in is there was no way he saw the cards before the hand was completed, as he made some absolutely terrible calls on the table.

Here are the e-mails:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello Jeremy,

Absolutely. I have appended the applicable chatlog to the end of this
email
for your review. You remembered it correctly for the most part, but he
didn't actually mention diamonds there. Betting Ace-King on a flop that
misses you (and likely everyone else) is a well-known continuation bet
since you showed aggression preflop, so guessing that someone has "Big
Slick" there is really not too out of hand!

If you have any other requests, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Kyle
PokerStars Support Team

---

tony buffony probally lose but i'll call 9 9/20/2005 9:33:02 PM
tony buffony yep 9 9/20/2005 9:33:13 PM
tony buffony Q 9 9/20/2005 9:33:24 PM
FinCom I'd call it too. gh 6 9/20/2005 9:34:10 PM
Requiem1010 thanks 8 9/20/2005 9:34:32 PM
Requiem1010 heh you know what I had huh? 8 9/20/2005 9:34:39 PM
tony buffony yah blig slick 9 9/20/2005 9:34:52 PM
tony buffony nice man 9 9/20/2005 9:35:00 PM
Requiem1010 yessssss

Old 11-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Swedebubba Swedebubba is offline
Junior Member

Not to sidetrack this post but your response from Kyle of Pokerstarts shows why their support is superior to all the other poker rooms. Heck, the guy even understands continuation bets - try finding a Party Poker rep that if knows what continuation means.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:54 PM
teddyFBI teddyFBI is offline
Member

Thanks for posting that email log -- interesting (100 internet points to anyone who can get a party rep to use "entropy" correctly in a sentence).

Sorry to be a dick about this, but basically this thread boiled down to you making false claims about what he actually said in the chatbox, most of 2+2 calling bullshit on you, and it turning out that we were right and you were wrong. I'm sure it was unintentional and all, but now you understand the visceral negative reactions to your post. I have probably called ppl out on Ak bluff continuation bets several dozen times myself and prob been right on more than half of them. "Mystery" solved.