Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 10:32 PM

Default 2 wireless mice at same time

I'm currently using a Dell wireless mouse that came with my desktop. My idea is to use the Logitech cordless trackman wheel mouse. I'm worried about the long term effects of playing as much poker as I do. I've heard that a thumb trackball is mor ergonomically correct.

My 2005fpw has side USB ports. Here's my idea: most of the time the Dell mouse would stay in place for the wife's peace of mind. When I play I could plug in the trackman receiver.

Can 2 wireless mice coexist so that they could stay plugged in together? Will it be a hassle to plug the new one and do I have to reboot?
Old 08-14-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: 2 wireless mice at same time

[ QUOTE ]
I'm currently using a Dell wireless mouse that came with my desktop. My idea is to use the Logitech cordless trackman wheel mouse. I'm worried about the long term effects of playing as much poker as I do. I've heard that a thumb trackball is mor ergonomically correct.

My 2005fpw has side USB ports. Here's my idea: most of the time the Dell mouse would stay in place for the wife's peace of mind. When I play I could plug in the trackman receiver.

Can 2 wireless mice coexist so that they could stay plugged in together? Will it be a hassle to plug the new one and do I have to reboot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have two USB mice plugged in at the same time almost all the time (for same reason, one trackball, one regular) and I have no problems
Old 08-15-2005, 09:30 AM

Default Re: 2 wireless mice at same time

Thanks. I thought I had posted this in the computer forum. Oh well. I'll post my results if I decide to get the trackman wheel.