Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2005, 06:10 PM

Default HavanaBanana to the WSOP main event?

I am contemplating playing in the Main Event, and I am thinking of ways to get the Zoo involved.

If I decide to go, The Gaming Club Poker will take care of my airfare and Hotel, so as in Granny's case 100% would go to the backers. (If I decide to have any)

I am contemplating letting players play hands to qualify for a piece of me, obviously through The Gaming Club Poker, is there any interest for that, and how many raked hands would someone be ready to play for each percent of me (In the WSOP MAIN EVENT).

I am also contemplating other ways to earn a percentage, but will get back to that if applicable.

I am TuristOnTilt on Stars and Party, I am sure some of you have played me, and I assure you that my style of play is quite effective in tournaments.

I am having a GREAT month Poker wise, which is one reason why I am contemplating going.
The other reason is to meet up with some of the 2+2 ers out there.

I have played in one BIG event before, PRIMA pokers Monte Carlo Millions ($14 000 buy-in), it was great, however I only beat Howard Lederer and a few others.

Give me some feedback Guys/Girls!

ToT
Old 05-30-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Re: HavanaBanana to the WSOP main event?

Does the Gaming Club have something in mind? Like 100% of mgr going to your entry? If so I would redeposit there.
Old 05-30-2005, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is there any interest for that, and how many raked hands would someone be ready to play for each percent of me

[/ QUOTE ]

That's an interesting idea, I wonder what would be a good arrangement...maybe 1,000 raked hands/percent? That seems like it would be in the right neighborhood at least. It'd give me a good excuse to try and track down my lost password for gaming club with your support staff.

J
Old 05-30-2005, 11:06 PM

I'd play 1000 hands there to get a percentage of you. And I think this would be fair, considering the 120K number established by True and TGC.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:52 AM

One suggestion: I would limit the % of you that any one player can earn so that the promotion can be shared more ways.

And note to all: I can vouch for Havana's abilities. He once subbed in a tournament for me that I was unable to attend due to a time conflict and did very well.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:42 AM

I think this is borderline spam, you are talking about Gaming Club paying your airfare, in exchange for in essence you getting their traffic up by getting a load of 2+2'ers playing on Gaming Club for a percentage return to get a share.

I'm unsure what your links are with Gaming Club but if you have any I think they need to be declared before people start doing this.

Edit

Just looked back through your posts and see you have declared you work for gaming Club in the past.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is borderline spam, you are talking about Gaming Club paying your airfare, in exchange for in essence you getting their traffic up by getting a load of 2+2'ers playing on Gaming Club for a percentage return to get a share.

I'm unsure what your links are with Gaming Club but if you have any I think they need to be declared before people start doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spamming is ok in the Zoo as long as you have more than 1500 posts.

Didn't you get the memo?

scrub
Old 05-31-2005, 05:27 AM

How nice of you to get the zoo involved, in sending you to the world series [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] .
Old 05-31-2005, 06:51 AM

this is a joke right?
Old 05-31-2005, 07:33 AM

I wish you more luck than I had raising $2M for my Bonus-Whoring-Long-Term-Trend-Following Fund.

It's a good idea in principle to have lots of people doing clicks or links or raked hands, etc to fund an asset.