Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2005, 12:26 PM

Default Re: Gee, You are a twice the psycho

The lengths that that the mentally disturbed 2+2 staff member goes to get hits on this site reveals a dangerous pathology. I'd say that it's most likely borderline personality disorder. Everyone knows that the real Bush is a drug addicted narcissistic megalomaniac.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:29 PM

Default Re: Jeb\'s going to run in 2008 (n/m)

Jeb isn't gay either. You log cabin boys will continue to be condemned to hellfire.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Gee, You are a twice the psycho

2+2 staff member? I must have missed this. Who's it supposed to be? Or is this just jw's latest conspiracy?
Old 01-21-2005, 04:00 PM

Agreed. It will take years before we can fully evaluate the success of the Iraq enterprise. That said, it is also true that we are indeed allowed to citique the current administration's performance over there, and therefore it can be said that in Iraq there have been numerous decisions that have resulted in disastrous consequences. I am confident that we will get things straightened out over there, but there's going to have to be much more accountability in Washington.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:10 PM

RE: Iraq
There have indeed been mistakes made...war, especially in that part of the world, is not an exact science. There is a saying in the Army that "No battle plan survives the first enemy contact"

There were many tactical and political mistakes that occurred during the execution of World War 2. many hundreds of men died needlessly during D-Day alone due to faulty intellignce and bad command decisions. But I think most would agree history has shown that action to be a success overall.

My point is it's very hard to judge these things without many years of perspective. Having said that, I certainly feel anyone has the right to question any military action and hold the leaders accountable.