Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Foxwoods 11/18

A handful of MHNL 2+2ers are thinking of heading up to Foxwoods this weekend, it'd be nice to meet a few others if you are going to be around (PM me)...

I'm thinking about going up on thurs/fri, though most won't be getting in until saturday (boo). Looking for hotel recommendations, and whether I should fly or train (coming from DC area) can any of the regulars help out?

Thanks.

PS I know we are about a week late, wasn't my idea, hopefully the games will still be good...
Old 11-14-2005, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods 11/18

Honestly, I would drive. Its not that bad of a drive from DC and Foxwoods isnt exactly convienient to anything including public transportation.

As for hotels, cant help you there. I live in Boston so im only 90m away and havent stayed there.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:29 PM

I stayed in the Super 8 in Groton, CT (Link) - 20 min drive. $50 per night with AAA membership. I wanted cheap and didn't mind the drive.

Just an idea.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:39 PM

Thanks. Fsclexduck is going to take care of the hotel stuff for all of us so I don't have to worry about that, she said she knew of some from the few times she has been...I still think I'm going to train it.

Anyone going to be up there and wanna meet up?