Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 12:40 PM

Default Re: UPDATE: Dropped Connection Problem at Party/IGM - SOLVED

Empire finally answered my emails from before all that stuff went on yesterday. I used the same email but got 3 different responses(already posted the first one) They're getting somewhat better. Here they are

Dear David,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Due to technical difficulties, we have experienced partial interruption in some of the services provided on our sites. We apologize for the inconvenience you may have faced while playing at our site.

Please be rest assured that we are working towards improving all aspects of our site and are confident we will provide you with the best gaming experience as we have done in the past.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Suku
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team
www.ep.com

and

Dear David,

We would like to inform you that we faced some technical difficulties and hence you encountered
the problem. We offer you our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience you were put to, while
playing at our tables for a short period of time. It is possible that you were not able to connect
to our site. The money will be credited back to your account in the next six hours, and the refunds
will be done according to the standard disconnection and refund policy.

To check the balance of your account, please click on 'My Account' and then on 'Go to My Account
(website)'. Please scroll down to find 'View your account activity'. You can view your account
activity information for 30 days prior to your last log in time. You can view this data for a week at
a time.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and sincerely apologize for the trouble caused;
your cooperation in this regard would be appreciated.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent
us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call
from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Have a great time ahead!

Regards,

Shilpa G.
Poker Customer Care

You would think that the VIP department would give a better explanation than the regular info @empire would. At least they are accepting the blame instead of saying that something is worong on my end.