Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-02-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Tilt in re-runs already????

Am I seeing this incorrectly, or are they already running re-runs of Tilt this Thursday, rather than showing a new episode? I wonder what this could mean. I could only imagine bad things, as in they're trying to figure out the best course of action based on the backlash on every major poker message board. Hmmm...
Old 02-02-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: Tilt in re-runs already????

Is this all you people can talk about?Has this forum gone to even more shame then I had imagined?

The level of ignorance, bias, and stupidity on this forum is at an all time high.

How many more threads are going to be about Tilt, Hellmuth, and something to do with Greg Raymer? Give it a rest, please!

Presto! Have a good day [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-02-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
World Poker Tour and other Televised Tournaments

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm... yeah.

If you're so sick of these posts, stop bumping them to the top with your inane replies.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're so sick of these posts, stop bumping them to the top with your inane replies.

[/ QUOTE ]

I type of these replies to make a point hoping all the idiots such as yourself Otnemem can comprehend what i'm exactly trying to prove.

If you can't don't reply with your insane replies because atleast mine have some significance to them and aren't a pure waste of time like your recent post.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:48 PM

They are running these in case someone missed the other 100 airings and need to catch up. They will air a new episode next week.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:55 PM

I'm asking a question to people who are informed to some degree, as to why a program would go into re-runs after three episodes. I'm not calling out an inconsistency, or debating stereotypes in the show (I'm not knocking these posts, either, because I love every one!). You're sick of Tilt threads? Well you see the heading that says Tilt in it? Why don't you try not clicking on that one. Scroll down to something more your style.

And by the way, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you might want to learn some fundamentals of grammar. It might help people make a little more sense of your incoherent babbling.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I seeing this incorrectly, or are they already running re-runs of Tilt this Thursday, rather than showing a new episode? I wonder what this could mean. I could only imagine bad things, as in they're trying to figure out the best course of action based on the backlash on every major poker message board. Hmmm...

[/ QUOTE ] What makes you think users at poker message boards make up a large % of their target audience?
Old 02-02-2005, 01:37 PM

Just a hunch.

And anyway, I didn't say that they did. What I meant was that the creators of the show obviously have some sort of integrity. I wonder if it's possible that they noticed how many real poker fans were disappointed by not the performance, but the reception of the show. Plus, I haven't heard of any non-poker players who liked the piece of [censored] anyway.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:33 PM

Reruns during the week has become pretty standard on all cable channels. It's a good thing too. Not everyone has tivo or wants to fart around taping every show they like.

So having reruns is good customer service.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:44 PM

You misunderstood. This Thursday, at nine, when they usually run the new episode, they're re-running the first three episodes.