Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 04:42 PM

Default Introducing the Better-Team-That\'s-Also-Getting-Points System

Going with Miami +4 tonight vs Sactown.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Introducing the Better-Team-That\'s-Also-Getting-Points System

Lol, love the title. So is this going to be a regular theme, or it it just a good title for your pick today?

Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I like the system, but home court is such a huge factor in the NBA. Many of my picks on Wed fell under this category, and they got killed. Best wishes with capping, although I think this game goes the other way today.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, love the title. So is this going to be a regular theme, or it it just a good title for your pick today?

Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. I like the system, but home court is such a huge factor in the NBA. Many of my picks on Wed fell under this category, and they got killed. Best wishes with capping, although I think this game goes the other way today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's not going to be a formal system. It's just that I made a joke about starting a system like this in another thread where, in my opinion, I thought people were going against the better team that was also getting points just because their system said to do so. So I thought the title would grab some attention because my play tonight would happen to fall under my theoretical system. Agree that is doesnt always work though. Especially in the NBA where you never know when these slackers are going to show up or not.

So you like Sacto tonight?
Old 12-02-2005, 07:57 PM

In other words, the small road dogs system. Good luck with that.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:57 AM

The better team controls this game from wire to wire and wins easily.
Old 12-03-2005, 04:38 AM

Old 12-03-2005, 08:56 PM

haha sort of liek this system, would miami tonight getting 4 against a subpar denver team fit this system???
Old 12-03-2005, 09:55 PM

Haha, nah, like I said, it's not a real system. I was just making a joke because I mentioned it in another thread. I didn't take Miami yesterday just because they were the better team. The NBA is all about situations and yesterday Miami was the better team getting points AND they were playing a Sacto team that probably had some points built in due to their homecourt advantage from years past but doesn't really seem to apply this year. But you never know when these slackers will get beat by Toronto or something. Tonight, Miami should still win but I'm not playing it because it's their third road game in a row and they are playing on back to back nights and it's in Denver, where the home court advantage is real, in my opinion.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this an insult? I'm digging myself deeper into a hole? I'm digging my own grave? Thank you for the constructive, intelligent feedback. Are you another one of those so called experts on this forum that's coming to put me in my place?
Old 12-03-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this an insult? I'm digging myself deeper into a hole? I'm digging my own grave? Thank you for the constructive, intelligent feedback. Are you another one of those so called experts on this forum that's coming to put me in my place?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was pretty funny and I think you need to relax