Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2005, 01:59 PM

Default Re: Jury Duty

[ QUOTE ]
I don't want to give any specifics. Let's just say I had never experienced a crush until 6 months ago. My crush is only semi-requited, and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm very socially awkward, I don't follow society's rules, and no doesn't always mean no, even if I'm not a good judge of when it does. -Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! Most people, even soicially akward ones, figure out if no means no long before a restraining order is issued. First crush though? How old are you? Well anyway, I hope you get past it and move on with things. Best way is find osmeone else. Rebound sex will snap you right out of it.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:01 PM

"Why do you throw them in the mail? You mean in the trash?"

yeah trash sorry im just waking up, i dont get up at 7am to drive off to jury duty like some losers i know...

anyway no need to go to jury duty, im pretty sure youll be experiencing a long jury trial right up close any day now.

[ QUOTE ]
But I am already in lots of trouble for not having auto insurance, stalking, etc., and don't want to test the authorities anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would think that info could get you out of jury duty. i know here if your place of employment can't function w/o you, you can get out of it. is that something you can get away w/?

[ QUOTE ]
Screw blackjack man, you can play pokerroom through the Java interface without downloading anything. Chinese poker all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've downloaded bodog poker onto a flash drive and played it like that on University Computers. You could try that. I haven't tried Coral yet.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"You should be glad that you live in a country that has jury trials."

I am, but if I ever move again I'm not registering to vote. I get nothing out of voting and this is miserable.

UPDATE: I tried to download Eurobet poker but couldn't, so I'm playing $1 blackjack, three hands at a time, and intend to do so all day, unless a hot chick comes by to watch, in which case I'll start playing $100 a hand.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

AWESOME POST!
Old 06-27-2005, 02:03 PM

"Most people, even soicially akward ones, figure out if no means no long before a restraining order is issued. First crush though? How old are you?"

Well, it hasn't gotten to the restraining order stage yet, but she lives about five minutes from here. I don't make it out this way often, I don't want to sit through rush hour. If she's home I'm definitely going to see some police tonight.

Up $21 on Eurobet.

-Michael
Old 06-27-2005, 02:13 PM

Default UPDATE

Back to even $$. I wonder how much this will cost me.

-Michael
Old 06-27-2005, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Most people, even soicially akward ones, figure out if no means no long before a restraining order is issued. First crush though? How old are you?"

Well, it hasn't gotten to the restraining order stage yet, but she lives about five minutes from here. I don't make it out this way often, I don't want to sit through rush hour. If she's home I'm definitely going to see some police tonight.

Up $21 on Eurobet.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally, the worst thing you can blurt out is something along the lines of, "WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?????" Good luck with the po-po.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:30 PM

"Generally, the worst thing you can blurt out is something along the lines of, "WHY WON'T YOU TALK TO ME?????"

Well, it gets really awkward. I usually don't talk, I just start taking clothes off after ten minutes or so. That's when the cops come.

-Michael
Old 06-27-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Re: UPDATE

[ QUOTE ]
Back to even $$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep us posted.