Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2005, 03:43 PM

Default what do you guys think of this?

$25 turbo 3 pay.

im not sure if its dumb, advanced, or collusion. ive played with this guy before and he is very weak/tight around the bubble/itm. he does have a big chip lead though. is he folding to put pressure on me and gain a few more chips before HU? i dont really think its collision, but you never know. i was playing super agro and he knows i am so im not sure if folding there even helps him because he probably cares about the money more than i do.

*theres also an ante that i dont think the hand converter picked up. the ante was 50 so he folded for 58.
PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t600 (3 handed) converter

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

Hero (t3204)
BB (t9588)
Button (t708)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises to t708</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>.

Final Pot: t808
Old 09-04-2005, 03:47 PM

Default Re: what do you guys think of this?

Looks to me like he had 52o and doesn't know math. "I have the worst hand I fold" kind of thinking. If *you* were doing the bullying with those stack sizes then that's what sounds reasonable to me; he is just weak tight and sucks.