Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2003, 02:47 AM

Default jimbo is wrong! (again)(sigh)(heh)

on unpatriot act #2

http://www.aclu.org/SafeandFree/Safe...1835&c=206

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercuryne...ss/5213459.htm

otoh, jim, maybe every newspaper in the country and the aclu are in a conspiracy to make me right.heh
Old 02-22-2003, 03:00 AM

Default Re: jimbo is wrong! (again)(sigh)(heh)

Brad, here are the two posts I made in response to your first mention of this suggestion. Please outline what I was wrong about.

POST #1
Brad I do not see any verbatim quotes from this mysterious bill the article suggests exists. Perhaps it exists only in the imagination of this newspaper. I quote from the article "Charles Lewis, executive director of the Center for Public Integrity, speculates......." This phrase says it all for now, a lot of speculation and little substance. As for that driving tax Brad, I still have yet to see my first bill. Have you got one yet? Now "choking in Hell" seems a little harsh too brad! Someone steal your bullet today?

POST #2
Brad with an unbiased authority like Bill Moyers as your source it must be true. I was going to read the document but am not going to wait 15 minutes for the dowmload so I'll believe you that it suggests all those dastardly deeds you described. Oh, just what is so bad about those ideas in the first place Brad?
Old 02-22-2003, 03:40 AM

Default Re: jimbo is wrong! (again)(sigh)(heh)

'I'll believe you that it suggests all those dastardly deeds you described. Oh, just what is so bad about those ideas in the first place Brad? '

well i thought u were being sarcastic, but seriously, if you are associated with terrorists some way you can have your citizenship revoked and be deported. (eg, you are involved in local rotary and somebody has some terrorist connection you can be convicted even if you didnt know about it and your association is completely innocent.) for one.