Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-23-2004, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Best and most unique pick up lines ever

[ QUOTE ]
my favorite has always been "whats your sign? Wanna [censored]?"

its best if you interupt their answer to the first question with the second one.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord. Why don't you just go ahead and ask them their views on abortion while you're at it. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap. You need to be more direct dude. Women like self assuredness.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

its best if you interupt their answer to the first question with the second one.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Good lord. Why don't you just go ahead and ask them their views on abortion while you're at it. Blah blah blah blah blah. Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap. You need to be more direct dude. Women like self assuredness.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. sometimes when appropriate I just whip it out and start rubbing it on her. youd be surprised how often that works. Try it.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. sometimes when appropriate I just whip it out and start rubbing it on her. youd be surprised how often that works. Try it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That only works if you're in a private place. If you do that in public they'll put you in cage. I usually at least have the patience (thanks to poker) to wait til we get to the nearest restroom to give that lucky lady the ol' "in an out."
Old 11-23-2004, 05:43 AM

Default Blah

pickup lines are simply dumb, IMO. Check out "Nice guys and players" from amazon or something like it and find out how to really get the girls and learn what they want. I've had a gf for over a year now but still find it to be insightful.
Old 11-23-2004, 05:47 AM

Default Re: Blah

[ QUOTE ]
pickup lines are simply dumb, IMO. Check out "Nice guys and players" from amazon or something like it and find out how to really get the girls and learn what they want. I've had a gf for over a year now but still find it to be insightful.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just don't get it. All they want is cock. If they say any different they're just pretending because they don't want you to think they're some kind of nympho freak. This is what thousands of years of religious moralizing has done to our beautiful young women. Sex is bad. You burn in hell. You no good [censored].
Old 11-23-2004, 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when trying to pick up, what you actually say means relatively nothing. Her initial attraction is 93% based on how you look, and your voice. The other 7% is supposedly what you say. so the actual pick up line really doesnt make a difference unless its really weird "i have a dead hooker in my trunk", but pick up lines are cool. and weird ones make for very good entertainment
Old 11-23-2004, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when trying to pick up, what you actually say means relatively nothing. Her initial attraction is 93% based on how you look, and your voice. The other 7% is supposedly what you say. so the actual pick up line really doesnt make a difference unless its really weird "i have a dead hooker in my trunk", but pick up lines are cool. and weird ones make for very good entertainment

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. Imagaine a guy that looks like the Elephant man and speaks in a high nasal wheedling tone. He may speak with the eloquence of a modern day Shakespeare, but it won't matter. No poon for that poor semantical gymnast. Period.
Old 11-23-2004, 06:20 AM

sounds like a play...i think he got the girl in the end [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 06:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sounds like a play...i think he got the girl in the end [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. A fictional play.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:17 PM

"My dad is Welsh and my mom is Hungarian. That makes me well-hung!"

(I saw that on a show about best moments on game shows. It was from an old Dating Game show from the late 1960's).