Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-07-2005, 03:50 PM

Default confusing situation = im stuck $825

ok i need some help here or some ideas on what to do.

a few months ago i did a transfer for someone on a forum stars to party. we first did 400 for 400. few hours later he asked for another transfer and we did 425 for 425(he sent the money from 2 names. one was his, one was his friends. i didnt know he was using another name). both transfers went fine, but when i cashed out from party they locked my account. long story and many phone calls later party decides to lock all 3 of our accounts and return the transferred money back to their accounts???? party said they had some fraudulant activities or something so now im out $825 and all 3 accounts are locked.

now i sent party ID and got my account unlocked right away, but their accounts are still locked. they are 16yos who filled out wrong information and have no ID.

they didnt try to scam me or anything. we've done transfers before. they sent first. they dont have the money right now, its still in the locked accounts. the problem party had was that i received money from 2 players and cashed out without playing. they didnt like me using their system for personal use.

so i have both their names and their passwords and their emails. any help on how i should go about getting both accounts unlocked and get my money back? flaming/making fun of me doesnt/wont help im just looking for some ideas to get my money back. thanks in advance guys
Old 10-07-2005, 04:08 PM

Default Re: confusing situation = im stuck $825

Just say it was the first time it happened, and that you didn't know that you can't make personal transactions.

Did they already explicitly ask for ID?
Old 10-07-2005, 07:01 PM

i already tried that. i explained the situation to them many times. they didnt budge

well you need ID to get the accounts unlocked.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:12 PM

did you tell Party that the kids were 16? Did they sign up with their real names? If they did, have them fax their real id and maybe party support won't notice the age. At the least, they may transfer the money to you, since they do owe it to you, and then you can promise to play a lot before you withdraw.
Old 10-07-2005, 08:59 PM

They are 16 years old and funded their account how? Most likely charged $1000 on a credit card of their parents. They lost the money and worked the switch with you. Upon receiving the credit card statements the parents charged back the deposit to Party. Party traced some of the money to you.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2005, 09:23 PM

they have given up. they dont care they got their money. the problem is now mine

the money is in their account and all once its unlocked it will be mine. since none of you have any ideas i guess im just going to try making up IDs and hope it works.

jim kuhn they played and won so they wanted to transfer more out. btw why did you say thank you?
Old 10-07-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they have given up. they dont care they got their money. the problem is now mine

the money is in their account and all once its unlocked it will be mine. since none of you have any ideas i guess im just going to try making up IDs and hope it works.

jim kuhn they played and won so they wanted to transfer more out. btw why did you say thank you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: I think I confused some details of the story...but there has to be a better way of doing this than trying to trick party.
Old 10-07-2005, 09:37 PM

This is why when you see "I will trade Paypal for Poker Stars" posts why you dont ever do it. I hope all learn from this. Sorry you got stuck. I hope it works out.