Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 09-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Rduke55 Rduke55 is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: PokerStars Customer Service Response, Funny stuff

[ QUOTE ]
This sort of response very much suprised me about Ed.

Needless to say that you did edit his email... you also didn't call him a bitch either -- your language was far more offensive. To be honest I think you better just go away now lest you embarass yourself further.

Regards,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

Dish the dirt, sister!
Old 09-22-2005, 04:50 PM
dibbs dibbs is offline
Member

Location: east coast

Isn't someone "your bitch" when you own them in some way? In this case, as you didn't win the battle, you are kinda pokerstars bitch.

I feel just a plain "bitch" would have been more appropriate, that is if it was appropriate to call someone a bitch for doing their job, of course.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:00 PM
afk afk is offline
Senior Member

Yeah... you're really going to get that money back now.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:04 AM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
This sort of response very much suprised me about Ed.

Needless to say that you did edit his email... you also didn't call him a bitch either -- your language was far more offensive. To be honest I think you better just go away now lest you embarass yourself further.

Regards,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

What?!? who are u?? And ok if u think i "editted this message" why dont you post the "original" "uneditted" version up? kinda funny to see the stars customer service people roaming the 2+2 boards
Old 09-23-2005, 03:08 AM
timprov timprov is offline
Member

[ QUOTE ]
And ok if u think i "editted this message" why dont you post the "original" "uneditted" version up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we're all looking forward to this.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:14 AM
Guest

And ok if u think i "editted this message" why dont you post the "original" "uneditted" version up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we're all looking forward to this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't get ur hopes up too much tho, he wont be posting anything. I bet he doesnt even really work for stars.
Old 09-23-2005, 03:49 AM
Ro-me-ro Ro-me-ro is offline
Member

Since you gave me permission to post the full email:

[ QUOTE ]

Hello,

I am nobody's anything least of all yours. If they are rumours then people are very unlikely to believe them aren't they? I am sure the fact that you make up multiple ones will make each seem more believable than the last.
Just very sad that you feel the need to do this. Maybe take up bird watching - might be a better use of your time.

Regards,

Ed
PokerStars Support Team

Old 09-23-2005, 04:42 AM
SwordFish SwordFish is offline
Senior Member

Location: Atlantic Ocean

[ QUOTE ]
To be honest I think you better just go away now lest you embarass yourself further.

Regards,

Rom

[/ QUOTE ]

You should have taken his advice sixers.

[ QUOTE ]
Since you gave me permission to post the full email:

Quote:

Hello,

I am nobody's anything least of all yours. If they are rumours then people are very unlikely to believe them aren't they? I am sure the fact that you make up multiple ones will make each seem more believable than the last.
Just very sad that you feel the need to do this. Maybe take up bird watching - might be a better use of your time.

Regards,

Ed
PokerStars Support Team

>You [censored] [censored], i am gonna bring ur site down
>i am making tons of rumors up at all the big poker forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh Romero

SF
Old 09-23-2005, 05:15 AM
tonypaladino tonypaladino is offline
Senior Member

Location: props to Stuey for fixing my avatar

[ QUOTE ]

Old 09-23-2005, 05:18 AM
MicroBob MicroBob is offline
Senior Member

Location: memphis

[ QUOTE ]
>But you are my [censored],
>You [censored] [censored], i am gonna bring ur site down
>i am making tons of rumors up at all the big poker forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

very classy. well done.