Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-12-2005, 05:52 AM

Default Some moron and his AA

Ok my little piggies, here is your slop. I know it has been a little while, but I don't lose too many hands, so it takes me a while between bad beats.

So there I am, sitting at a $0.50/$1.00 table on AP and let me just say, the competition was fierce like a lion at this table. So, I am dealt K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and i obviously raise. Some moron, let's just call him....ummm...either a)moron, or b)MVP of the special olympics....ummmm....yeah "moron" is shorter, so lets stick with that. Anyways, Moron three bets me, and I cap his ass...not literally, (that's for my PO, he reads my posts sometimes) anyways, he calls me.

Flop is K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] so I thinks to myself...."GOOOAAAALLLL" (in a mexican accent like they say it on Telemundo) I check raise him, and he re-raises me so I cap him again (figuratively)

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] the betting goes the exact same as it does on the flop, this moron won't ive up.

River: blanks, just like my checkbook balance after this damn hand.

The river is 4 bet, until I just call because this hand has gone on long enough, and because I want to leave this poor sap some money to buy his kid some diapers, and because I dont want to spend anymore money, a 1987 Porshe 951, doesn't pay for itself.

Anyways, after the betting goes away, the moron tables A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] thus rendering our friend short on his Porshe payment, and the moron able to buy diapers for the next 2 months....

The bottom line, I got called on a flop where I had a set of kings....A SET, when I capped the flop, he still called, I don't know how he figured that after those first two rounds of betting he might have the best hand, but one thing is for damn sure, he didn't until the turn. I dont understand why people can't ever fold AA. Although these are also the same people who would still have unprotected relations with Pamela Anderson, even after she got the Hep.

I mean at that point on the flop if i had 22, i was still ahead of him, the fact that I capped preflop should have shown him that i had something a little better, and this donkeyfish still calls...

in other news, this maybe my last post, taking my own life seems like it might be the next step for me....

big kisses,
-georgiec-
Old 12-12-2005, 06:23 AM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

Wow.. this is the sort of hand this forum was made for. I don't know what I would've done to have this sort of a hand happen and couldn't post about how idiotic my opponent was.

Just keep faith that his AWFUL play with an obvious second, or maybe 3rd or 4th best hand in this situation will pay off in the long run friend.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:43 AM

well i guess you could always say that this guys cards are very fitting, after all he is "An Ass"
Old 12-12-2005, 07:36 AM

TL;DR
Old 12-12-2005, 07:41 AM

Nice post dude. If nothing else (and I mean NOTHING) at least your your telling of this hand entertained one poor sap who you don't know and will never ever hear of again for about 26 seconds.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:20 AM

I dont get it. Is this a joke?
Old 12-12-2005, 08:37 AM

omgf!!!!!11123 JESUS AA BEATED KK!!
Old 12-12-2005, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

translated: "I am 29, i am a huge moron, i have never had a girlfriend, i doesnt have time to read a paragraph post, but i type out stupid things like "TL;DR" to illustrate to everyone that i am a stoner who lives, works, masturbates, etc. etc. in my parents' basement. hopefully i will get hit by a car soon and stop wasting the rest of the world's air..."

no, this is not a joke, i couldnt believe this idiot called either, and yes, i am aware that AA beats KK preflop, but once he saw that flop and saw that i check raised him, he had to know that his hand was beat. He fished out there, the point is that even 27o can beat AA. this guy, just like a lot of people, cant just learn to fold
Old 12-12-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$0.50/$1.00 table on AP

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody is folding AA on that flop at this level. Nobody. Hell I think it would be a mistake to fold AA on that board, no matter what your opposition. You have to be trolling...
Old 12-12-2005, 02:04 PM

Eh, I play aces the same way sometimes. You think it should be painfully obvious that his hand was beat? Well it shouldn't, don't be retarded. You're hand ranges are what, AK, KK, AA? Villain might be a moron, but it's a dead heat after this post.