Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 01:31 PM

Default vip payment corrected by pp

They had not paid me the full amount; I complained and just now they have corrected it.But no offer yet for december.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: vip payment corrected by pp

[ QUOTE ]
They had not paid me the full amount; I complained and just now they have corrected it.But no offer yet for december.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-08-2005, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, but they still left me $17 short. Oh well, I guess I should be happy that they almost got it right.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:29 PM

yeah, they left me a couple bucks short too, but I'm not going to complain about free money.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:44 PM

this is not free money
Old 12-08-2005, 05:49 PM

lol, well free in the sense that I personally would play on party regardless of whether they had a VIP program. This is extra money added onto what I would already be doing.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:13 PM

They partly corrected my payment but not by much.

i should have gotten $975.
I got $600.
Then they gave me another $150.

So I was still $215 short.

Today I got paid for the Thanksgiving 'rack up the points' promotion that I was given along WITH the original raked-hands offer at the beginning of the month. I had 16k points in the final 2 weeks of Nov and they gave me $250 for that.

So I ended up $35 over what I was originally offered and I guess I'm satisfied with that.

Some of you guys who think that your raked-hands payment was 'corrected': I suspect some of you might bein the same boat as me and were just paid for the party-points promo that was running in the final 2 weeks of Nov (assuming you got an offer for that too).
I got an automated form e-mail today telling me specifically that the extra $250 was for the party-points thingee.

I still think they should pay me the remaining $215....but I'm relatively satisfied as this Nov promo was probably given to me accidentally...and I ended up with $35 more than I was expecting to get as per the original terms of the offer from the beginning of the mth.

There's no excuse for them to be so relaxed about sending out December offers.
Do they want their VIP's to play there or what?
Old 12-08-2005, 06:48 PM

It is very confusing for us to know what is best.I mean can you imagine a scenerio where half of the month passes and then they do indeed give you a nice offer to go for but because of there being so lax in informing us to what exactly there offer is you just do not play what you woud normally play and now with the run up to the holidays you just cannot make it.
I do believe party is trying to get there act together but the race is on as stars will be coming up with something that will for sure satisfy alot people that might just give up on party because of there incompetance.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, well free in the sense that I personally would play on party regardless of whether they had a VIP program. This is extra money added onto what I would already be doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is very confusing for us to know what is best.I mean can you imagine a scenerio where half of the month passes and then they do indeed give you a nice offer to go for but because of there being so lax in informing us to what exactly there offer is you just do not play what you woud normally play and now with the run up to the holidays you just cannot make it.
I do believe party is trying to get there act together but the race is on as stars will be coming up with something that will for sure satisfy alot people that might just give up on party because of there incompetance.

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon! There's always the Santa Claus Promotion! It's fun to play on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, AND New Year's Eve!!!