Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 05:43 PM

Default W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (Self Serve Now!)

Seems that there has been an inlfux of W$ sales around here so this is the result of that. Please post all W$ sales requests here, any others will be deleted. If enough people use this or it gets buried I will either bump it or will post a sticky that links to this. Also all transactions must be done via PM. I don't want actual sales and negotiations done in this thread. However, once the W$ as sold please post that your W$ have been sold and I will edit all the posts so you don't keep getting requests.
~Justin

If you sell W$ through this thread PM how many W$ you ended up selling, you can keep how much you got to yourself but I want to see how many W$ go through here, they will be tallied here.

Total W$ Sold in MTT marketplace - $6710 (8/30)

-------
<font color="green"> What are W$? - W$ are the form of comensation when you unregister from certain events that you win a seat to on Pokerstars or win a second seat. Events include the WCOOP, WPT, WSOP and EPT. </font>

<font color="red"> How do you transfer W$? - Some people may be scared about selling W$ because they think you need to trust the buyer or seller. However, it is very safe, both players simply email support@pokerstars.com and outline the deal and they will do everything internally. An email would look like this (You can use this as a template):

Dear Pokerstars Support,
I would like to buy/sell X W$ to PlayerA for $X in cash from Player B. Thank you.
~Name</font>

<font color="blue">What is the normal rate for selling W$ - Generally W$ sell for about 90% their value. For example 100 W$ would sell for $90. This is only a base though and as events such as the WCOOP come closer the price may increase slightly or decrease as it gets further away. Also deals are generally given for bulk purchases.</font>

WCOOP Schedule
Old 08-27-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Any offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (8/27)

Last Update, 9/3, 14:18 EST
Update was a little slow today, encompasses requests from past 3 days, lots of new names, many new buyers, if you are a seller just PM a buyer rather than waiting or vice versa! The less listings there are the less work for me!
-------
Welcome to the W$ Marketplace V2.0! This thread will be stickied from now on and you can simply PM me here and I will post how much you want to sell or buy within 24 hours of the PM. Then simply PM when you have bought enough or sold your W$ and I will remove your name. This will make this MUCH, MUCH easier to use for buyers AND sellers. If you have any feedback or questions PM as I am eager to see what people think of this new system.

Now to the market....

Sellers
Sellers names are linked to there page where you can PM them, W$ are in blue, cash they want in green.

mccreadj - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

vnutz - <font color="blue"> $745 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM for offers, will break down) </font>

ChipFish - <font color="blue"> $430 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers) </font>

Roman - <font color="blue"> $3316 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers, will break down) </font>

highlander - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (PM with offers) </font>

Bunch - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

Truck II - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

ClubRoyale - <font color="blue"> $430 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($370 or best offer) </font>

PoBoy - <font color="blue"> $215 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($190) </font>

Stew77 - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> (Pm with offers) </font>

KingDan - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($490) </font>

Dibsy - <font color="blue"> $1000 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($900) </font>

Rashad U - <font color="blue"> $300 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($270) </font>

eekamouse - <font color="blue"> $530 W$ </font> - <font color="green"> ($470) </font>

Buyers
These players have told me they are looking to purchase W$, if there is a certain amount of any special instructions they have been listed in green next to their link

BugStud - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

LLoyd - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

Sirio11 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

nigelloring - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

PickyTooth - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

Eaglesfan1 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

jaym96822 - <font color="green"> PM with offers </font>

JJJ88 - <font color="green"> Looking for $2000 W$, PM with offers </font>

tke1600 - <font color="green"> Looking for $1500 W$, PM with offers </font>
Old 09-07-2005, 02:15 AM

This marketplace has gone self serve, please post if you have W$ to sell, I may clean it back up and put up another sticky like it has been once I get some more time this week, but there are too many people that want to buy or sell now during the WCOOP for me to keep up.
~Justin
Old 09-07-2005, 02:49 AM

Hey, I can't play this week, so I have W$215 left.

Looking for $190. Interested?
Old 09-07-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Any offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (9/3)

I have 1500w$ selling them at 93%. Will break up. PM me to buy.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:47 AM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Any offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (9/3)

Sold.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:27 AM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (Self Serve Now!)

I still need more only have 2k [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 09:47 AM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (Self Serve Now!)

I still need to buy $1000 W$. Please PM me with offers. Thanks.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:07 PM

I need W$500, and I am willing to pay $450 for it. PM me if you would like to do it, but I need it quickly.

Thanks,
ChewyMint
Old 09-07-2005, 01:19 PM

Default Re: W$ Marketplace V2.0 - Offers to buy/sell W$ go here! (Self Serve N

I'm also looking for 500w$. Pm me w/ offers.
Closed Thread