Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his AA

This is a bad beat after the flop but I don't think this guy did anything "idiotic". Any 2+2er also caps AKs preflop unless they have a strong (very strong) read on a player. I find it extremely hard to believe you'd have played this hand any differently than the guy you're complaining about.

Good luck,
Matt
Old 12-12-2005, 02:16 PM

hahahaha

I suck at limit but moron played this hand fine. Why can't you checkraise the flop with AK? I feel you may be running an intricate plan where you reveal at the end that this is a joke and everyone who criticized you is dumb. Actually, hold on. I just saw the signature.

-big kisses-
<3 edge <3
Old 12-12-2005, 02:58 PM

Was it really smart to check raise that turn? I know his flop play was bad, but your turn check-raise was worse. He 3-bet you pre-flop...unless I had some type of read on him that told me he was TERRIBLE, I would have probably given him credit for the AA and just called down. Am I the only one?
Old 12-12-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his KK

[ QUOTE ]
taking my own life seems like it might be the next step for me....

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, an intelligent piece of posting from you. I agree.

-ZEN
Old 12-12-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Some moron and his KK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
taking my own life seems like it might be the next step for me....

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, an intelligent piece of posting from you. I agree.

[/ QUOTE ]
I second that idea.
Old 12-12-2005, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when I capped the flop, he still called, I don't know how he figured that after those first two rounds of betting he might have the best hand, but one thing is for damn sure, he didn't until the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think that he also had the best hand Preflop.

Greg
Old 12-12-2005, 04:17 PM

BESIDES you were a 2-1 dog on the flop

He has 2 outs (A and A)
But you only had 1 (the case King)
Old 12-12-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 12-12-2005, 04:57 PM

I still think "big kisses, georgiec" is hilarious. AAAA+++++++++ would read again!
Old 12-12-2005, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

translated: "I am 29, i am a huge moron, i have never had a girlfriend, i doesnt have time to read a paragraph post, but i type out stupid things like "TL;DR" to illustrate to everyone that i am a stoner who lives, works, masturbates, etc. etc. in my parents' basement. hopefully i will get hit by a car soon and stop wasting the rest of the world's air..."

no, this is not a joke, i couldnt believe this idiot called either, and yes, i am aware that AA beats KK preflop, but once he saw that flop and saw that i check raised him, he had to know that his hand was beat. He fished out there, the point is that even 27o can beat AA. this guy, just like a lot of people, cant just learn to fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend, nope I normally don't have time to read this pointless rabble, I am a stoner and I laugh at you for using that label like it's a bad thing, and I live in a pimpass house and go to a university thanks to poker. Seriously, my live > your life.

OK I read your post now, and I now realized why I didn't read it. I never trust a guy with a 26 post count, cuz they always post meaningless [censored] like this.

Yes, I know 27o can be AA. Everybody else here does too. Most of us play hundreds of hands of poker a day, we've seen it all. But that's not what happened here. Your KK got beat by AA. Cry me a [censored] river. No micro-limit player in their right mind's gonna fold that flop with AA ...

You're better off just telling everybody that this post was a joke; otherwise you're gonna continue looking like the fool that you are ya [censored]' penny-ante loser.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Kyle

PS - You suck at poker and at life.