Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Re: vip payment corrected by pp

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, well free in the sense that I personally would play on party regardless of whether they had a VIP program. This is extra money added onto what I would already be doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha, there are enough players here who have openly stated that they will leave if VIP falls through, so I don't feel guilty mentioning that I would play on party regardless. Besides, I only feel this way because of "other" deals. If those fell through, I would immediatly look elsewhere.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:06 PM

and that santa bonus is sooooo impressive.

almost $10/day if you play all 31 days!!!
Old 12-08-2005, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I still think they should pay me the remaining $215....but I'm relatively satisfied as this Nov promo was probably given to me accidentally...and I ended up with $35 more than I was expecting to get as per the original terms of the offer from the beginning of the mth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told specifically by my VIP guy that any bonuses that Party might offer did not count toward the original VIP bonus, so they ought to pay you the full amount. I'm still jealous of you guys that have received anything at all. I'd be much more willing to play there and just trust that my VIP offer would come in "a couple more days" if they'd paid up, but I won't play a hand until they do.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:43 PM

these were both vip bonuses. pretty sure i wasn't supposed to get the 2nd one.
Old 12-09-2005, 01:04 AM

Wow I must be the luckiest guy on here. I got a $525 November VIP bonus deposited into my Party account on the 5th, and I didn't even get an email telling me I was in the VIP club until Dec. 1st, much less any kind of email or pop up about a VIP bonus offer for November.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:39 AM

When I was given my November VIP deal it was significantly worse than my October deal. When I mentioned that to the VIP woman she mentioned there would be other promotions in the future as well.

For me the thanksgiving popup added to the November raked hands deal was what I needed to get a decent bonus amount (on the order of my Oct bonus). So I never thought the popup was an accident and I think you deserve the full amount you were promised.

In my experience those popups require an insane amount of play in a 2-week period to clear, so anybody generating that much rake for them clearly deserves to be paid.

What really sucks is the lack of communication and the absence of a December deal.