Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-07-2005, 10:07 AM

Default parbet?

anyone know what this site is like? i believe that most players are scandavians and i know from party that they are a lot tougher than the american fish, even at the lower limits. how's the software, the competition and the traffic?
thanks.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Re: parbet?

anyone? where are all the scands when you need them? come on, the rake back is good here [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 03:07 PM

Parbet is just a prima skin. Most of the Prima low limit games above .50/1.00 are rock gardnens. The Prima network is a popular place for people whore bonuses so there are a lot of tight players there.

I disagree with your assessment that the scandanavian "fish" are tougher players.

In fact, the best time to play on Prima is in the AM when theres pretty much nobody there but Europeans. In the late afternoon/evening when the Americans play the tables tighten up considerably.

-Mike
Old 12-08-2005, 03:34 PM

Parbet left the Prima network earlier this year. They now are on TAIN network (same as Expekt), and they use chartwell software, which is the same as Bodog and Fantasy Poker, but different players.

no US accounts allowed.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:42 PM

that avatar is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111 one11!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2005, 03:59 PM

I heard that they have still serious problems with their software, making playing there pretty annoying.
Old 12-08-2005, 04:54 PM

well i've played on party from 2/4 to 5/10 limit and nl 25 to 100 and there were some bad nordic players but the majority are much better than the average american, plus their english spelling also seems to be much better than the average american's. most of them are tag's or good 6 max lag's. the party games are much worse during european morning and afternoon times when all the scands come out to play. i'm romanian(eastern european time) but i sleep during the day most of the time so i can play when the american fishes come home from work and start donating. i live in terror of the american online gambling ban, i'll have to play sven and erik for my daily bread, not a pretty prospect [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and yes, i know how good my avatar is [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree with your assessment that the scandanavian "fish" are tougher players.In fact, the best time to play on Prima is in the AM when theres pretty much nobody there but Europeans. In the late afternoon/evening when the Americans play the tables tighten up considerably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely correct. If anything Brits and Scandivians play too loose for their own good.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 12-08-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone know what this site is like? i believe that most players are scandavians and i know from party that they are a lot tougher than the american fish, even at the lower limits. how's the software, the competition and the traffic?
thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scandanavians arent tougher because of skill.. They are tougher to beat because they all collude with one another.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scandanavians arent tougher because of skill.. They are tougher to beat because they all collude with one another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right. I am from Sweden, I played online for two years. I never met or talked to anyone colluding. Noone. And I do have alot of friends playing poker. Scandinavians are feared beacuse of their wild, agressive play and smart play.

This should be in season 4 of Penn and Teller: Bullsh*t [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]