Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 11:48 AM

Default Re: What Was This Fellow 2+2er thinking??????

HEE HAW
Old 12-07-2005, 04:39 PM

yes, the push w/87s is clearly a mistake.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:30 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RussianBear is convinced I suck at poker

[/ QUOTE ]

is he wrong? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm the Central Mass 2+2 Challenge #2 Champion and I took 3rd place in the 2+2 North America vs. Europe Challenge #4.

And this one time............at poker camp.........I had pocket Kings...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2005, 05:35 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
yes, the push w/87s is clearly a mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I can see Kilgores reasoning for his push though. He was getting short-stacked, and at least could 60/40 against me (not in this particular case, but how could he put me on the dominating K/9?)

He emailed me and discussed Q's and M's (i.e. Harrington theory), but to break it down more simply, he was hoping to 60/40 against my likely range of hands and maybe double up and get back in it, rather than try to make a play short-stacked with only about 3 BB's left. He was getting in the Red Zone and needed to double up.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm the Central Mass 2+2 Challenge #2 Champion and I took 3rd place in the 2+2 North America vs. Europe Challenge #4.

[/ QUOTE ]
And those accomplishments go along with how many WSOP bracelets?
HEE HAW
Old 12-07-2005, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And those accomplishments go along with how many WSOP bracelets?
HEE HAW

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize you had a lock on WSOP bracelets? How many do you have?

Also, everyone knows that winning WSOP bracelets is easy, you're just fighting through a bunch of satellite-winning fish who are eager to donk off their chips to you.

But beating a field of 67 2+2 players online, or two tables of them live? Now THAT, my friend, is an accomplishment.

OBVIOUSLY A TABLE OF PLAYERS TOO GOOD TO WASTE THEIR TIME IN THE WSOP

THERE'S GOTTA BE AT LEAST 20 BUCKS IN ONE'S IN THIS SHOT. HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH SUCH PROOF?
Old 12-07-2005, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, everyone knows that winning WSOP bracelets is easy, you're just fighting through a bunch of satellite-winning fish who are eager to donk off their chips to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
So, in other words, you're the competition faced by those who have won WSOP braclets.
HEE HAW
Old 12-07-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So, in other words, you're the competition faced by those who have won WSOP braclets.
HEE HAW

[/ QUOTE ]

How many bracelets did you have again?
Old 12-07-2005, 09:11 PM

1.I am a cash game player, not a tournament player. There's a difference.
2.I'm not the loudmouth on here bragging about how great I am, how great my reads are, etc. I'm confident in my abilities to the point that I don't need to brag or exaggerate them to convince others how great I am. I know what I am and am not capable of.
The above was written for the 2+2 community. Here follows a translation so that grandgnu can read what I have posted:
1. HEE HAW.
2. HEE HAW.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The above was written for the 2+2 community. Here follows a translation so that grandgnu can read what I have posted:

[/ QUOTE ]

You still don't get it do you? The only people reading this thread are those who are still interested in you continually making an ass of yourself. Go back and read through every post you made in this thread. Does it A)show how much of an idiot Grandgnu is or B)shows you have nothing better to do than insult someones poker skill and always get in the last word? Question two, how do you think everyone else reading this thread answers the above question?