Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Suggestions for Drug Testing @ Work

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What are some good solutions to reccomend for a friend's company. They are looking to outsource the drug testing, I'm not really sure what his options may be?

We are in Maryland

[/ QUOTE ]

tell your friend to recommend "Maulik's Drug Testing Lab" and collect pee samples. Then, happily inform the boss that all his employees are drug-free and collect your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot the step in the middle where you accept bribes from all the people that have been doing drugs and want to stay in their job. Make double the money while still doing no work.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:19 PM

magic 8ball

...wow, when's the last time I posted a useful response in OOT if ever?
Old 12-05-2005, 12:35 PM

are you looking for a company to do it? try these guys:

http://www.questdiagnostics.com/index.html
Old 12-05-2005, 12:54 PM

Quest Diagnostics is nationwide. I just had to take a test through them myself.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought of another option. I was recently thinking of opening up a new business. I figure sports betting and poker are going well, so a drug testing company might be nice to add to my portfolio. I would of course like to meet your friend's employees. I will also need samples of all the possible drugs in order to make sure that my new testing method works. But, assure your friend that my methods will revolutionize drug testing.

craig

p.s. I won't need samples of PCP..there is no need to test for that anyways..most users do something too stupid to not know they are on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think as a general rule, using vetrinary anasthetics as recreational drugs is a bad idea. IIRC, ketamine as well as PCP are used as vetrinary anasthetics.
Old 12-05-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What are some good solutions to reccomend for a friend's company. They are looking to outsource the drug testing, I'm not really sure what his options may be?

We are in Maryland

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of drugs?

Caffeine?
Aspartame?
Nicotine?

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought of another option. I was recently thinking of opening up a new business. I figure sports betting and poker are going well, so a drug testing company might be nice to add to my portfolio. I would of course like to meet your friend's employees. I will also need samples of all the possible drugs in order to make sure that my new testing method works. But, assure your friend that my methods will revolutionize drug testing.

craig

p.s. I won't need samples of PCP..there is no need to test for that anyways..most users do something too stupid to not know they are on something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think as a general rule, using vetrinary anasthetics as recreational drugs is a bad idea. IIRC, ketamine as well as PCP are used as vetrinary anasthetics.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Ketamine is and it seems that PCP is also an anaesthetic. But, I don't know if it is used by veterinarians. It is not used on humans anymore as an anaesthetic because of its hallucinatory effects. It was used on humans for a few years in the mid 50's and then was stopped. Not only are the hallucinations bad, but it is really addictive causing violent outbursts. Even in the 60's most people did it once and said "the hell with this". I have never heard of anybody taking it when I was in high school (in the early to mid 90's). Well, at least not by itself. Most people would mix it with pot and smoke it. I smoked a joint one time in high school that was dipped in it and it might have been one of the worse experiences I have ever had. I didn't hallucinated, but I was scared out of my mind (and it wasn't like I hadn't done a lot of LSD and Shrooms at the time). My fear seemed to last a long time after the pot had worn off (like 24 hours). I can't imagine what it would have been like in a high dose or taken for long periods of time. I know other drugs can/will cause violence, but this is generally after long periods of time.

craig