Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Nevada Jacks PSO

[ QUOTE ]
Did someone say that you have the option of 300 Nevada Jacks or 500 other chips?

If so, could I do this promo and get 500 of the "High Roller" chips?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what everyone says NJs are a better deal, PLUS it seems you get a set-up of Copags (worth a minimum $15 more). Id say Take the NJs. If you need more chips do another promo under the "friends & family" plan [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Or do another promo under your name and buy more chips from the PSO store ala carte so you can choose the colors you want
Old 10-13-2005, 10:29 AM

The Copag cards that come with the NJ sets are paper, not plastic.
Old 10-13-2005, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The Copag cards that come with the NJ sets are paper, not plastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, my bad..... Guess they go right in the pile with the other paper cards I have [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 12:34 PM

For some reason this is taking quite a while. PSO was very quick in my other experience with them, but this time they're much slower. I know they were at the Taj last week but even after they got back, I've been waiting a few days for my tracking number. The transaction is listed as "completed" but I don't have any shipping information. I wish it was going a little faster, because I'm really anxious to see these chips. Still a great deal, though.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some reason this is taking quite a while. PSO was very quick in my other experience with them, but this time they're much slower. I know they were at the Taj last week but even after they got back, I've been waiting a few days for my tracking number. The transaction is listed as "completed" but I don't have any shipping information. I wish it was going a little faster, because I'm really anxious to see these chips. Still a great deal, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chips ship straight from NJ. I think they send off the tracking#.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:33 PM

I got mine excatly 9 days after clearing the raked hands.

BTW, they are quite nice, just not enough. I'm gonna have to order a few racks from somewhere.
Old 10-13-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How long has it been completed for?
Old 10-13-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did someone say that you have the option of 300 Nevada Jacks or 500 other chips?

If so, could I do this promo and get 500 of the "High Roller" chips?

[/ QUOTE ]

From what everyone says NJs are a better deal, PLUS it seems you get a set-up of Copags (worth a minimum $15 more). Id say Take the NJs. If you need more chips do another promo under the "friends & family" plan [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Or do another promo under your name and buy more chips from the PSO store ala carte so you can choose the colors you want

[/ QUOTE ]

So, I order more NJ's and where do I put them? Can I buy an empty case for 500 chips?

P.S.--Does the fact that the Copags are paper make a difference now? I mean do you still think 300 NJ's are better than 500 High Rollers?
Old 10-13-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, I order more NJ's and where do I put them? Can I buy an empty case for 500 chips?

P.S.--Does the fact that the Copags are paper make a difference now? I mean do you still think 300 NJ's are better than 500 High Rollers?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can certainly get an empty case. PSO has 500 chip case for 2500 points. And you can buy 200 more chips for 14,000 points so basically you need to earn 16,500 points after you complete the NJ promo. That means 2-3 more promos.

Id say go for it, as the NJs are supposed to be better quality + you dont want to have the same chips all your friends have.

Also, note that some promos are a lot easier than others..... look for the easy ones.

If that is too much hassle, just get the 500 chip set for 10,000 points. This seems like it is your first set, so youll probably be pretty happy with it
Old 10-13-2005, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can certainly get an empty case. PSO has 500 chip case for 2500 points. And you can buy 200 more chips for 14,000 points so basically you need to earn 16,500 points after you complete the NJ promo. That means 2-3 more promos.

Id say go for it, as the NJs are supposed to be better quality + you dont want to have the same chips all your friends have.

Also, note that some promos are a lot easier than others..... look for the easy ones.

If that is too much hassle, just get the 500 chip set for 10,000 points. This seems like it is your first set, so youll probably be pretty happy with it

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was living with my Dad, we got a 500 chip set of the "dice" set. Basically the most generic set there is. Like 5 of my friends have the exact same one. I wouldnt think the High Roller set would be like everyone elses.

So, this isnt my first chipset but I really don't know anything about them. I will probably go with the NJ's.

What is the weight of each NJ chip?