Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 02:34 AM

Default Re: Nevada Jacks PSO

[ QUOTE ]
Are these chips so much better than the normal PSO clay chips? I see we can either get 300 of these chips, or 500 of the standard clay chips. Pros and cons?

[/ QUOTE ]

The standard "clay" chips are 11.5g metal-slug ickies. So way, way better.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, sweet deal...I just signed up. Should be able to bang that out real fast [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Death Valley,

Thanks for signing up and let us know if you need any help or have any questions. Welcome to PSO and enjoy the chips!

PSO
Old 10-04-2005, 03:33 AM

I have been a customer of PSO for well over a year now. Today I recieved my Nevada Jacks through this promo. They are great chips and this is a great deal. I encourage others to follow suit. For those looking to get in under the daily 10 person limit. I suggest attempting to sign up for the promotion about 3am EST. I usually see the promo open during this time. I'm happy to answer any additional questions.

Also, for those new to PSO, please consider entering DanielG as your referrer.
Old 10-04-2005, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been a customer of PSO for well over a year now. Today I recieved my Nevada Jacks through this promo. They are great chips and this is a great deal. I encourage others to follow suit. For those looking to get in under the daily 10 person limit. I suggest attempting to sign up for the promotion about 3am EST. I usually see the promo open during this time. I'm happy to answer any additional questions.

Also, for those new to PSO, please consider entering DanielG as your referrer.

[/ QUOTE ]

MadManMund,

I'm glad you got the chips and like them.

Just so everyone knows, we are about to announce in the next 48 hours that we are giving away 25 sets of these chips away each day (up from 10) and are adding 2 more rooms you can do this promo with!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:39 AM

I did the Nevada Jack promo this past weekend. I'm new to internet poker and recently found out about the NV offer at PSO from a different message board. I read through the offer over at PSO and signed up for Partypoker since the only place I had ever played prior was Pacific.There are a few different poker sites you can do the promotion on but I've heard that Partypoker is by far the easiest. Did the 250 raked hands as required by the offer at Party at .15/.30 limits in no time by doing a couple table simultaneously. Including my $25 bonus on my $100 deposit along with profit from playing the tables there I cashed out at close $180. My account has been confirmed at PSO and my Nevada Jacks are scheduled to ship soon.

I also just finished doing another promotion through PSO for Absolute Poker. Already cleared 400 raked hands and my account was credited with 9000 PSO points which can be used to buy the equivalent of about $90 in merchandise there. I plan on picking up a couple Copag decks and another set of 100 NV chips with those points. I'm working on clearing the rest of my 150% bonus at Absolute and then I plan on doing more sites through PSO to get more merchandise.

I don't usually post reviews like this on message boards but I'm just amazed at the quality of this site. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first but after checking out their forums over there it seemed like they had plenty of happy customers so I decided to try them out.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did the Nevada Jack promo this past weekend. I'm new to internet poker and recently found out about the NV offer at PSO from a different message board. I read through the offer over at PSO and signed up for Partypoker since the only place I had ever played prior was Pacific.There are a few different poker sites you can do the promotion on but I've heard that Partypoker is by far the easiest. Did the 250 raked hands as required by the offer at Party at .15/.30 limits in no time by doing a couple table simultaneously. Including my $25 bonus on my $100 deposit along with profit from playing the tables there I cashed out at close $180. My account has been confirmed at PSO and my Nevada Jacks are scheduled to ship soon.

I also just finished doing another promotion through PSO for Absolute Poker. Already cleared 400 raked hands and my account was credited with 9000 PSO points which can be used to buy the equivalent of about $90 in merchandise there. I plan on picking up a couple Copag decks and another set of 100 NV chips with those points. I'm working on clearing the rest of my 150% bonus at Absolute and then I plan on doing more sites through PSO to get more merchandise.

I don't usually post reviews like this on message boards but I'm just amazed at the quality of this site. I have to say I was a bit skeptical at first but after checking out their forums over there it seemed like they had plenty of happy customers so I decided to try them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to say that doing this on a site like absolute which could someday turn into a good site to play on with rakeback would be silly(stupid?)
Old 10-04-2005, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to say that doing this on a site like absolute which could someday turn into a good site to play on with rakeback would be silly(stupid?)

[/ QUOTE ]

some players would rather have silly(stupid)chips instead of cash. i go figure and can not. the last time i was at wallyworld and tried to pay for essentials with PSO chips, i was laughed at. why?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

MadManMund,

I'm glad you got the chips and like them.

Just so everyone knows, we are about to announce in the next 48 hours that we are giving away 25 sets of these chips away each day (up from 10) and are adding 2 more rooms you can do this promo with!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it still going to be a one time offer? In other words, if I have already gotten one set of NJ's from PSO, can I sign up and do it again at a different site?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:56 AM

No it's just 1 NJ offer per customer.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:18 AM

For a low limit player, it doesn't make as much sense to go for rakeback. I have it at one site only because I wanted it for at least one Party network site. AT $50NL, my MGR is only $275 for 8k hands. I realize I could always move up limits, which is why I even bothered to set it up in the first place, but why go out of your way to set up rakeback at a site that you are only going to play for bonuses? If Absolute's software sucks as I hear it does, I'd rather use one site with decent software and rakeback on it as my home site (play it during non bonus periods at other sites). All the other sites I just go to for 500 hands at a time and whore them for all they're worth. Even if I return for a few reloads, then 3 months later my MGR is up to $50, or my other option is, I received a $200 set of poker chips 2 months ago. I think I'll take the chips.