Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Our final response to this no win situation and total mess.

[ QUOTE ]
While I support PSO 100% and it seems PSO has gone completely out of their way to appease Largecents (according to the information he should have never receieved ANYTHING becuase the promotion he wanted to complete was no longer available - try walking into a department store and getting last weeks sales price), they still come off looking bad in this thread, just becuase the adage in the previosuly posted picture holds absolutely true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone else posts complete crap and lies and we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t. It's like being in a poker hand where you are drawing dead! We had no outs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2005, 05:35 PM

Phew, that's one marathon I care not to run again. I for one don't really care who's absolutely right in this retard race. I do however have a degree of professionalism and etiquette that I hold individuals to when dealing with business matters. You can expect a percentage of poker players to be degenerate loons (which may or not be true in this case...doesn't matter), but there is an appropriate manner in which to deal with these individuals. This tangent of rant that PSO has went on, with "crap" this and "crap" that, has certainly discouraged this individual from any future dealings with them. All this huffy puffy banter is not reminescent of calm and orderly business tactics, but rather makes PSO sound like a group of grumpy frat kids.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone else posts complete crap and lies and we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t. It's like being in a poker hand where you are drawing dead! We had no outs. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
The key is not to get down and fling mud back at a mud-flinger.

Even if you're 100% in the right (which you seem to be in this case), people hold businesses to a much higher standard than they do a (theoretical) random loony. You're supposed to be better than human. Unfair, maybe, but that's the way it is in a service-oriented society.

People constantly use message boards to whine about something that was in reality all their fault. You can't go mano a mano with them. Just state your side in the NICEST possible terms. You don't have to capitulate. Some people will ALWAYS choose to side with the (theoretical) loony, and that's something you likely won't change. Just say your piece, NICELY, and leave it to people's intelligence to sort out.

Does that make sense?
Old 09-07-2005, 09:35 AM

Default $50 cash for new Party Poker accounts

I've not used either of these before, but I wanted to pass on information for free $50 cash into new Party Poker accounts...

mygreenchip.com site

(I'm actually having trouble getting to the website this morning, but I assure you it is real. A friend of my and myself have both done this.)

This person is offering $50 cash into new Party Poker accounts. It must be your first real money account with Party. The link explains everything, and it is real...

Anyway, most people here probably already have a Party Poker account, but if you don't, here is $50 for you to get started.

If you care to do so, please enter my account as how you heard of this offer on the greenchip website. It is t07a09. I'm not affiliated with this site, but if others take advantage of this offer, they will deposit more cash in my account.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or concerns.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:09 AM

Default Re: $50 cash for new Party Poker accounts

[ QUOTE ]
I've not used either of these before, but I wanted to pass on information for free $50 cash into new Party Poker accounts...

mygreenchip.com site

(I'm actually having trouble getting to the website this morning, but I assure you it is real. A friend of my and myself have both done this.)

This person is offering $50 cash into new Party Poker accounts. It must be your first real money account with Party. The link explains everything, and it is real...

Anyway, most people here probably already have a Party Poker account, but if you don't, here is $50 for you to get started.

If you care to do so, please enter my account as how you heard of this offer on the greenchip website. It is t07a09. I'm not affiliated with this site, but if others take advantage of this offer, they will deposit more cash in my account.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or concerns.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny, because the aforementioned PSO gives $100...
Old 09-07-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The key is not to get down and fling mud back at a mud-flinger.

Even if you're 100% in the right (which you seem to be in this case), people hold businesses to a much higher standard than they do a (theoretical) random loony. You're supposed to be better than human. Unfair, maybe, but that's the way it is in a service-oriented society.

People constantly use message boards to whine about something that was in reality all their fault. You can't go mano a mano with them. Just state your side in the NICEST possible terms. You don't have to capitulate. Some people will ALWAYS choose to side with the (theoretical) loony, and that's something you likely won't change. Just say your piece, NICELY, and leave it to people's intelligence to sort out.

Does that make sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Only problem as I see it is that People Will believe what they want to believe, which may or may not be the truth.
Old 09-07-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: $50 cash for new Party Poker accounts

Too bad for me...

I guess I should have started looking here before I signed up through the other site...
Old 09-07-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
duh bur buh kaffa kerduhhhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

So was I the only one who just had to actually say that out loud sitting in my cubicle?
Old 09-08-2005, 01:55 PM

Not originally, but now I did...

Thanks a lot! My cube neighbors think I'm retarded. Even more than normal.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:14 PM

Please disregard my previous post about the big guy beating up the little guy. I understand you position now. With all the crap that you guys probably deal with daily, scammers surely reak havok on your business. I stand more informed and appreciate the time you spent to educate me.
Thanks