Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputable?

For those who have used PSO, YMMV, but I've had no problems so far. Granted, I've completed only one site/promotion (Paradise) but there were zero issues. Just my two cents.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputab

[ QUOTE ]
Finally, I do know for a fact that the inaccuracies in their payments are across ALL affiliates since they sent an email out to their affiliates (basically falling on their sword) explaining that they were paying on an average and not actual rake amounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's good news. Hopfeully they're going to make it up. I don't know which one you are, but it would also benice if Mike would apologize to me for claiming that they were "100% accurate" last week.

I do appreciate the UB posting regularly and quickly. And the occasional promotion problem I've run into hasn't been PSO's fault. So I don't mean to jump down you guys' throats. But saying that people who've had negative experiences are either lying or incompetent isn't acceptable.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:51 AM

Wow someone took a really defensive stance. Maybe the poster exaggerated a bit but geez getting so hostile and calling someoneout seems like the opposite of great cs. Possibly a pm to the poster or a simple "what happened let me look into it first" sounds so much more reasonable. I've used PSO and had nothing but praises for you but your response disappoints me.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow someone took a really defensive stance. Maybe the poster exaggerated a bit but geez getting so hostile and calling someoneout seems like the opposite of great cs. Possibly a pm to the poster or a simple "what happened let me look into it first" sounds so much more reasonable. I've used PSO and had nothing but praises for you but your response disappoints me.

[/ QUOTE ]

And of course that PM would clear up their reputation that LargeCents was trying to ruin in public. (sarcasim)

I have never used PSO, but the abuse you give them for defending theirself is uncalled for.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:00 AM

KKbluff I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but by all means PSO has a right to defend their reputation. I don't know what largecents problem was but he also has the right to say so if he feels he did. I'm just saying that since PSO is the one providing the service they should react to their customers in a calmer manner and proceed. Makes them look bad when they draw a line in the sand and provide no backstory or rational attempt to rectify the slander.
Old 09-01-2005, 07:10 AM

Default Re: 2 sites I found that are similar to PSO/Boogster. Are they reputable?

Dear PSO,

The way you left our situation was an insult to me. Thankfully, I have saved the 37 email correspondences that it took for PSO to fulfil a single affiliate signup bonus. I'll be more than happy to post these emails on here if that's how you want things handled. I've been very civil throughout, and will continue to be. I've never said anything that isn't untrue. But, how PSO has left things with me, I am insulted. IF you want to make things right with me, let's take this offline. If you want to do it here. I've got an intelligent audience who will see the truth for what it is.

The ball is in your court now.

LargeCents
Old 09-01-2005, 09:51 AM

I have used PSO for several promotions; there were some bumps along the way. The main things that stood out for me were:

1) I --ALWAYS-- got a reply within 6 hours of posting.
2) I honestly felt like PSO was a represntative on my side while working out the issues.
3) The majority of offers I completed went smoothly.

Disclosure -- I did flame out regarding AP rakeback, but that whole thing is just a bundle of troubles; but PSO worked with me and for me to get it ironed out.

The main thing I feel PSO should work on as far as Customer Service goes -- if they want to bother -- is suffering fools who don't read directions better.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:43 AM

I have used PSO for 4 promotions, and haven't had a single problem.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:36 PM

I've used PSO for 4-5 promo's, and never had a problem. Not only that I've had really fast respone time and shipping.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear PSO,

The way you left our situation was an insult to me. Thankfully, I have saved the 37 email correspondences that it took for PSO to fulfil a single affiliate signup bonus. I'll be more than happy to post these emails on here if that's how you want things handled. I've been very civil throughout, and will continue to be. I've never said anything that isn't untrue. But, how PSO has left things with me, I am insulted. IF you want to make things right with me, let's take this offline. If you want to do it here. I've got an intelligent audience who will see the truth for what it is.

The ball is in your court now.

LargeCents

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you have “37 email correspondences” indicates to me that you aren’t in the category I listed above “a competitor (or are related to a competitor) of Poker Source Online and are trying to slander us.” However, I maintain that even one email correspondence is too many (since we have it posted all over our site to post in the forum for support or call our toll free number). Again, with several support personal answering questions in the forum almost 24x7, it’s the most efficient way of providing support. Plus, there are a lot of questions that come up time and time again that can be answered just by reading the forum. Nonetheless, you are a customer of ours and I want to set things right even if you never use PSO again. Just like I said in an earlier post, even back in my eBay days, it always hurt to get a negative feedback - even if it was the customer who was wrong for whatever reason. The same thing stands here; we always want everyone to be happy / satisfied. To be fair to you and everyone else, I’m going to transfer this to PM’s and pledge to report back here once we come to a conclusion. I will not post back here until I get a reply from you and I will send that reply to you for review before posting it.

To the others who have used PSO and have posted here about your positive experience, I want to thank you. For those who have posted about your disappointment because defended ourselves, I’m sorry that you feel that way. We take what we do very seriously and take it very very personally when people post negative things about us. I challenge you to put yourselves in our shoes in an Internet age where people can say anything or do anything. We’ve come accustomed to people saying all kinds of false things about us and coping just about everything that we do. We are very protective of the on thing people can’t copy – our service.