Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Favorite Threads (The Archive of Favorites)(#1)

Hi,

I'm Favorite Threads, I am here to help many of us to keep track of the best and most useful and entertaining threads on 2+2, which is growing so fast that no one can possibly keep up with all that is going on in all the forums.

The idea is that I will from time top time start threads with links to other threads that are worth reading. These threads may be in variious forums and be focused on assorted categories of interest. Naturally, others will reply with their own links on the topic, developing a nice list of favorite threads on that topic.

I will not be making many posts, and each thread that I post in will be identified as a unique thread. The (#1) in the subject line identifies this as a unique thread. Every reply I make in this thread will contain (#1) in the title. The next thread will be (#2) and so on.

You may be aware that there is a favorite threads feature at your My Home page. I suggest you use my user ID "Favorite Threads" as a way of accessing the consensus favorite threads. Just add my name to your address list. When you want to fiind forum favorites, click on me in your address list, and look at my list of posts. The number system explained in the previous paragraph will make it easier to select the thread that has the link to the thread that you are looking for. You will never be more than a few clicks from the favorite threads including many that will be in the 2+2 archives.

In the future I plan to have threads to link to favorite threads on many topics, such as: Various aspects of Poker (i.e.PreFlop play), Taxes, Humor, Bonus Whoring, Losing Streaks, and so on. If you have a good idea on a new thread topic, send me a PM.

Today's thread will be links to other threads started in the past linking favorite threads (a sort of introductory archive of consensus favorites). I don't want to be the final say as to what is a favorite thread, so I will just link the mother of all threads on favorite threads, and encourage you all to link some of your own favorites.

Enjoy.

Favorite threads on 2+2