Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Party\'s Good players screenames

I have just started playing party poker's 10+1 NL holdem after switching from pokerstars. I tried to search this and couldn't find anything so yell at me if you wish. I was wondering what are some of the screenames of the sharks that play at these stakes on party? any good players i should watch out for? are there any posts anyone could link me to that deal with this topic? thanks in advance
Old 10-01-2005, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Party\'s Good players screenames

FourBBper100 runs over that game. I think he made $100k last year.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:32 PM

You won't run into the same players enough to justify worrying about individuals at the 11s. Just concentrate on developing your own game and post any hands that you're unsure about in these forums.

You don't start continually running into the same people over long periods of time until the 33s.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:41 PM

I've played over 3000 $10's. Worrying about avoiding the tough players is futile.

1) You rarely come across the same people. If you do, it likely won't be enough times to make a difference. In those 3000 I've got about 20 players who I played with enough to care about and half of those sucked.

2) The $10's (afternoon and later) fill up so fast that they should give prizes just for gettting a seat. If you try 'scouting' a table you'll be staring at a full table by the time you make a decision.

3) You can usually tell who the better payers are by lvl 3 anyway...they haven't played many hands (rare).

If you had other reasons to ask, I apologize. Frankly, I don't know the answer to your question.

Be well.
Old 10-01-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fill up so fast that they should give prizes just for gettting a seat

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 10-01-2005, 02:44 PM

not to hijack (but since they already answered the question)... last poster said "be well" and, haha, all I can think of is Demolition Man.

now I've gotta go play poker, and make a murder/death/kill

woot!
Old 10-01-2005, 02:56 PM

you could watch out for me, but i'm moving up to the 20's
Old 10-01-2005, 02:57 PM

Anyone murdering the 10s will move up. This is an exercise in futility.
Old 10-01-2005, 06:22 PM

LOL I know you! I recongnize your screen name from Party! I wrote a whole thread here about how you accused me of being a bot! Welcome to the forum! P.S. You're Momma's a BOT!

Straight Flushes,

SAM
Old 10-01-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL I know you! I recongnize your screen name from Party! I wrote a whole thread here about how you accused me of being a bot! Welcome to the forum! P.S. You're Momma's a BOT!

Straight Flushes,

SAM

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I actually read that post right after I played and it sounded a little too much like me accusing you of being a bot. I figured that it could've been me, but with thousands of 10 dollar games going on a day what are the chances.

I don't know why I kept calling you a bot after awhile though, you were alternating your time between bets and everything. I guess I figured no chat = bot which is stupid logic on my part.

In a way us multitablers are nothing but bots on the 10 dollar tables anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] cya around