Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2004, 09:37 PM

Default Who is 007g on UB? n/m

Old 04-25-2004, 10:49 PM

Default Re: Who is 007g on UB? n/m

007g = Susan Thrust, 43, Laredo, TX. Susan only gets to play internet poker once per week, when her cell block in the Laredo Desert Federal Female Penitentiary (LDFFP) gets their 3 hours in the prison library.

Why is Susan in prison? Well it all started in 1995 when she took over her father's coffin building workshop after he died of lung cancer. The shop had been in the Thrust family for 4 generations and although she was not keen on the details of coffin construction she figured she could manage the business. Well in 1997 the business started to fail. Was there a move towards cremation rather than burial for the deceased? Were less people dying in Laredo? Did God have something against Susan? No one knows the answer. Something had to be done. She correctly assumed that more dead people in Laredo meant more business for her, so she began sneaking into hospitals and nursing homes and poisoning the ill. The sudden increase in hospital mortality and general deaths startled the community of Laredo and the nation. You might have seen 60 Minutes shows on the matter. The investigation went on for years and never were the police even close to finding out that Susan was responsible.

With her extra income Susan began to play NL $25-$50 blinds on Ultimatebet.com. She could beat Spirit Rock but never joebuttons. Over a three year period she made around $2,100 playing the game, but never filed these gambling winnings when she did her taxes. In 2002 the IRS did an audit and Susan was indicted and convicted for Type I tax evasion. She has 10 more months on her sentence before she is free again.

The moral of the story: You might be playing online poker versus murderers.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:04 PM

I knew it! Thanks.

Lost Wages
Old 04-26-2004, 02:46 AM

I have no problem with her being a murderer. I just don't understand why she would play in a tournament where the prize is a trip to the WSOP in May. She wouldn't be out by then.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:51 AM

I might have given the bio for "007d" on UltimateBet rather than "007g." I will look into this.
Old 04-26-2004, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I might have given the bio for "007d" on UltimateBet rather than "007g." I will look into this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Your tireless effort in determining the identities of these online players is inspiring.