Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 05:30 PM

Default Which site

coming from live play I am trying to get a decent deal online. I play mostly Nl and some shorthanded limit and sit-n-go's.. my first instinct is to go wth ub but I hear they don't give rakeback for sit-n-go's.. If you were coming from playing 5-10 limit and 2-5nl live to online play where would you sign up and what type of % would you expect for a rakeback. any help would be great thanks.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Which site

The stickies at the top of the screen offer reasonable deals. What site you should play at depends strongly on what games you will be playing online. Tell us a bit more about what you're interested in.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:52 PM

. I play 5-10lim and 2-5nl live mostly and really don't know how that carries over into the online world.. I am looking for a site with a good amount of people where my sitngo's would count towards the rake. I am a decently advanced player buying a car with my most of my live bankroll.. Now that my car is 55,000 miles in a year and a half I will be slowly trying to figure where and how to play online.. right now I am looking for a safe secure sight that I can trust and get decent games. I was thinking about useing raketracker but like I said I am pretty clueless and feel like I could easily be Fcucked with. thanks for your time Bill
Old 11-22-2005, 10:17 PM

As stated before you best bet is to go to a rakeback directory and search through all of the offers that they have there. They will have multiple affiliate and poker sites and they will allow you to compare offers from various affiliates. You can find these directories at the bottom of the sticky.

With you want RB on sngs the ex Party skins and Full Tilt offer this.

I hope that helps you.
Old 11-24-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope that helps you.

[/ QUOTE ]

And i believe Prima who gives nice rakebacks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I hope that helps you.

[/ QUOTE ]

And i believe Prima who gives nice rakebacks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not just nice they come directly from the site itself which means you don't have to deal with any affiliates after signing up. (I believe).