Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Where\'s Family Guy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, the 123456789101112 thing was extremely funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

This was pure genius. Unfortunately I could not pick out what the reference was to, it reminded me of something you'd see on Sesame Street episodes though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not see the show, but this makes me think it was a play on the pinball "count to 12" thing from Sesame Street.

I only watched that show about 4 times, and saw that marble 12 thing thrice. Kinda like I only saw Punky Brewster 4 times, and saw the radio controlled car race, and the sneaking into an R rated movie twice each.

With this data as proof, I assert that there were only 2 episodes each of Sesame Street, and Punky Brewster.

~D
Old 12-19-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is gay...get off my TV Bush

[/ QUOTE ]

Two new episodes in a row have failed to DVR because of some Fox shenanigans...the first halves of the episodes were good... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I only watched that show about 4 times, and saw that marble 12 thing thrice. Kinda like I only saw Punky Brewster 4 times, and saw the radio controlled car race, and the sneaking into an R rated movie twice each.

With this data as proof, I assert that there were only 2 episodes each of Sesame Street, and Punky Brewster.

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same theory about "Dragnet." The first time I saw Dragnet on TV I was about 8 and it was the episode where the teenager gets messed up on drugs and takes a grenade to a house party. Four years later I saw Dragnet again and it was the same episode. I wondered if that was the only one...