Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 09:57 PM

Default Re: I\'m drunk, horny, and lonely

[ QUOTE ]
I think he should do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
The point is that he will or he won't, regardless of what happens here. And the fact that he posted here means that he most likely won't. Like 95% won't.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The point is that he will or he won't, regardless of what happens here. And the fact that he posted here means that he most likely won't. Like 95% won't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It also means he is thinking about it and that's not good. 5% chance of death is W-A-Y too high.

You are still young, you will bounce back. Find some ugly chick and SIIHP.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:23 AM

I haven't clicked on this thread before and it's getting long and a bit old. Is it worth reading, or am I wasting my time if I do??
Old 09-04-2005, 12:31 AM

LOL
Old 09-04-2005, 12:37 AM

If you are truely depressed, drinking will only make it worse.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) I'm ugly. not body wise but face wise. I'm the type of guy that girls wont even look at. maybe cuz I'm ugly they'll look but thats it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me tell you something. Nobody gets more pussy than ugly guys. Looks don't mean [censored]. You need to develop a skill that can earn you some dough. Preferably an enjoyable one. This will bring you confidence, and confidence will make you attractive to the opposite sex. Looks are entirely subjective. Think of all the ugly motherfuckers out there scoopin up all the pussy.

As far as suicide goes, I know exactly how you feel. A few months back I started a thread just like this. And got the same type of responses you did. I was extremely depressed (on and off, probably bi-polar or whatever the hell the medical industry lables it these days to sell you drugs), but have recently been feeling better.

I came to the conclsion that my thoughts of death were a cop-out, and keeping me from my potential. Every time I would think of all the effort I would have to put forth to better myself, I would immediately fall into hopeless despair. It seemed like no matter what I decided I wanted to do with my life, I would instinctively focus on the negatives, and convince myself it wasn't going to be worth the trouble. This was incredibly energy draining, and brought me to the lowest of lows.

Mix in my recent adventure (abduction) into nihilism, and everything seemed so desperatly meaningless. For months I wasted away thinking about nothing but the absurdity of frantically toiling about in the world, trying to achieve status, and aquire possesions, all of which seemed to lead nowhere except to more dissatisfaction. Girls, money, drugs, all of these seemed to carry their equal share of problems and discontent. This "realization" helped spiral me downward into the worst state of mind anyone could possibly imagine. It was hell. I thought about killing myself constantly.

Then one day I realized that there were people in this world that did not feel this way about life. They still had problems. They still had to go through the same [censored] I did. They worked shitty jobs, had screwed up relationships. Some of them even had it worse. ALOT WORSE!

I quickly came to the conclusion that it was all in my head. That even though everyone else appeared to be insane (not realizing how futile their existance was), that I was the one who was sick. And that if they could "fool" themselves into tinking it was worth it, then so could I.

I finally realzed that my thoughts of death were nothing more than a way out. A simple escape from the pain I would feel when thinking about all the effort I would have to exude to change my life. It was almost comforting, as painful as it was. I would just tell myself "Who cares, nothing matters. Why try so hard?", and move onto thoughts of mortality.

I had to stop. I read every "positive attitude" book I could find. And as pointless as my "logical, rational" mind told me it was, I kept going. I slowly began to cultivate a healthier perspective on life, and the thoughts of death soon subsided, as I began to realize that life is entirely what your thoughts make it.

My point is this; nothing short of conciously putting in effort is going change a thing. Stop comforting yourself with suicidal thoughts and make a FIRM decision about what you want to do with your life. And then move forward.

I used to have the mentality that we were all just mindless slaves with no real control over our lives. Then I read a quote (I forget who it was) that said this; "A slave is someone who waits to be rescued". It's so true. If you sit around and do nothing, that's all you will get.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:03 AM

You should hook up with the whiny cokehead and get all wasted together.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:04 AM

why don't you post your pic and we'll let you know if you're ugly or not?
Old 09-04-2005, 01:19 AM

I see that you've stopped replying to this thread but I'm going to post this anyways. So you say you don't have any social skills. Have you ever tried online dating? Put up a profile on some site, answer some personal ads from girls you think might be interesting (by interesting I don't mean gorgeous - go with someone you can relate to and enjoy talking to). There is someone for everyone - this might just be an easier way to find that person. Don't be depressed by a few rejections - "its only the internet" and keep giving this a try for a while. It has made a lot of people happy.
Old 09-04-2005, 01:31 AM

YSSCKY