Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 05:20 PM

Default HULA ML Week 5?

So, as near as I can tell, our team is 0-3-?, through the first three weeks. Im anxious to get week 5 underway, because I want a chance to redeem ourselves. What's up?
Old 09-06-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: HULA ML Week 5?

Darned if I know. At least once a day, I sit down and search for a week 5 hula ml thread. Found this one, and it is only a question from another uninformed participant. LOL Guess I'll have to keep on looking.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:33 PM

Yeah, we really need to get this moving. It was stated quite clearly that if someone isn't able to play, then the opposing team's captain gets to choose the opponent. There's no reason for this to be taking as long as it is.

Also, I would appreciate it if one of the people in charge could post standings.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:52 PM

Looking over the Week 4 thread there were three freezeouts that hadn't been played. In two of those the matches between the teams were already decided. The third was between my team and TMFS9's where the match hung in the balance. The matchup is between Renaud Desferet and ike. The thread shows they are in contact and they'll play when they can arrange it.

What I'm saying is, I'm not sure what we're waiting on. Yes, there is a bit of lag but I think we can go ahead and move on and get the next week started without too much problem.

regards,

raisins
Old 09-06-2005, 08:15 PM

yeah, what he said.

I never played my week 4 match cuz my opponent is MIA, but my team already won, so I dont really care and wish week 5 would start already
Old 09-07-2005, 08:50 AM

Week 5 can get uder way as soon as someonw has 15 minutes to post the "official looking thread."

Sorry guys I'm not gonna have time this week. I believe the Week 4 thread includes the team matchups? If not an earier thread does. Someone find it and then that will remind the captains to make their matchups and we can get back to playing.

Whoever decdied they have time to do this--thanks in advance and also post in this thread to let people know you are doing it so we don't end up with 5 threads.

thx guys
Old 09-07-2005, 12:46 PM

Had to go out of town on business. Didn't have time to start the thread. It will be up in a few minutes.

WiteKnite
Old 09-07-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Had to go out of town on business. Didn't have time to start the thread. It will be up in a few minutes.

WiteKnite

[/ QUOTE ]

WiteKnite,

Assuming you started this new thread, I can't find it. Can you please help by providing the link or info on how it is titled; I searched for HULA and don't see it.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:06 PM

Link

A server died at work today right after I posted that. The thread is up now.

WiteKnite