Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 04:19 AM

Default Re: Pwning the Vending Machine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

So true man, so true. That's the brilliance of this thread: gettin back at those bastard vending machines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually when someone in front of me tries to buy something and it gets stuck, even if I didn't want that particular thing, I will buy it just to get 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

That a way to stick it to the man. Somehow...
Old 11-06-2005, 04:23 AM

this isn't nearly as cool as Piz0wn0red!!11111's story about the vending machine in his dorm that they smashed open and the resulting pillowcases filled with munchies.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:52 AM

I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to pwn a vending machine with a trick out of the Anarchist's Cookbook once. The machine ended up eating my dollar and giving me no credit. Mission Fail'D. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Pwning the payphones

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That trick only works on old-ass vending machines. I used to live on a boat at an old run-down marina and they had this ancient coke machine that was susceptible to the old tape on the dollar bill trick. Also had a red-boxable pay phone. Those were the days.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Pwning the payphones

[ QUOTE ]
When I was in grade school I learned if you take a paperclip to the receiver (a middle hole in the bottom mouthpiece) and put the other end in a simlar hole at the top of the change return knob/switch you would be able to make 100% free phonecalls.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, we all saw WarGames.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:03 PM

Old 11-06-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone in this thread is going to burn in hell for their morally reprehnsible actions.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many [censored] times has a vending machine stolen dough from you and there were no refund slips available or you were too busy to request a refund?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever seen a refund slip anywhere
Old 11-06-2005, 01:24 PM

You used to be able to get free 50 cents + a soda on the old coke machines.

Put two pieces of scotch tape together and make two tails on the end of your dollar bill. Feed it in till it reads the dollar, then pull it out. Select a coke and get some change.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:23 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?