Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Got Fillmaff\'d? Post it in here! (Designated NC Thread, Episode 2)

So, I come back from a nice vacation away from work and poker on the internet, and I'm feeling pretty good about life in general. About the 5th thing I did when I got back was to sign on to 2+2. I find that I have this PM waiting for me:

[ QUOTE ]
We need to replace the NC thread with a new one. It's too big and bulky basically. Having that many posts to scroll down make the banners less visable, and don't make the advertisers happy. I just wanted to give you the honor of creating the new thread before I locked the existing one.

Hope you don't mind too much. The designated NC thread was a great idea, and acts as an important outlet to keep bad beat threads down. Feel free to blame me or whatever in yr new post -- the mod is supposed to take some heat . (You could even copy and paste this pm if you like.)

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears that the only two people who didn't like the NC thread in its current state are the moderator and the darn advertisers who keep this website running. Anyway, it's time for a new thread before Greg brings down the hammer. For the record, _Kevin_ has the honor of being the last to post in the old thread. With that, let the bad beat and moran posts begin!

I'll also take the honor to kick things off with a bad beat post of sorts. What was the first thing I did when I got back from vacation? Well, I fired up my computer to discover that my hard drive had crashed. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] The darn thing was less than a month old, and I hadn't even had my computer on while I was gone. Turn it on, Windows comes up, system hard locks, and the hard drive is fried. Looks like I'll be working off my laptop for a while.

Anyway, enjoy the new thread!