Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 12:33 PM

Default My girlfriend was drugged

She was out with some girlfriends at a country bar in a small town. They went to listen to this band that was going to be there that night. She had been there 1 other time before with the same friends but I have never been. She and I go out all the time so Im well aware of how much she can drink. I was unable to go with her on this night.

Someone put GHB(?) in her drink. I had to take her to the hospital due to her condition and they ran a test that night and found it in her system. Both of her friends had also been drugged.

They are all OK and nothing happened to any of them luckily. I was able to deduct that something was wrong with her when I talked to her on the phone and drove over to the bar to make sure she was OK. I got them all out of there. There were plenty of shady people at the bar and they dont remember anyone in particular who could have done it.

It could have been a lot worse. Someone was looking to take advantage of at least one of these girls.

I would reccomend to you guys here at OOT to be careful when your girl goes out, there are 2 many crazies out here.

MDoranD
Old 12-28-2005, 12:37 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

All three drinks? Notify the cops if you haven't already. Could even be the bartender. Chances are it has happened more than once in that bar to many people- the bartender has to have noticed something fishy.

And if you find out who it was, be sure to post his full name and other info on these boards. =]
Old 12-28-2005, 12:43 PM

Not sure if it was all 3 drinks. We notified the police and they are working on it or so they say. I would imagine it was all 3 drinks since I doubt they were all sharing but it is possible that it was just 1.

The environment of the bar allowed for lots of people to be sitting at your table with you. They have several really large tables that many groups sit at at the same time.

The bartender is a definite possibility. But I hate to assume its him without more info. Id like to get my hands around the guys neck that did it.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:45 PM

nice work going down there dude. good man.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure if it was all 3 drinks. We notified the police and they are working on it or so they say. I would imagine it was all 3 drinks since I doubt they were all sharing but it is possible that it was just 1.

The environment of the bar allowed for lots of people to be sitting at your table with you. They have several really large tables that many groups sit at at the same time.

The bartender is a definite possibility. But I hate to assume its him without more info. Id like to get my hands around the guys neck that did it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why am I getting a vision of Bob's Country Bunker? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

BTW glad you got your GF out of a bad situation, good heads up!!!!

Tim
Old 12-28-2005, 12:38 PM

It's a [censored] up world. I have a horrible feeling this happens in like 20% of bars every night...

I know one girl who this happened to, but luckily she was out with her brother - she was hospitalised for a coupla days I think.

I also remember mslif saying something like this happened to her too, a whiles back.

Jeez, it's a lesson to NEVER leave your drinks unattended, I guess.

IMHO, drugs that can incapacitate others where rape or molestation is a potential motive should be treated way more seriously and harshly than drugs that are recreational.

Old 12-28-2005, 12:42 PM

You should have either called the cops, or came back with some friends and started asking some questions, preferably with an aluminum. Guys who pull this [censored], probably get off to easy, hence they keep doing it. I would have caused a huge scene.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:45 PM

I'm sure its happened to me (a dude) as revenge for one of my friends stealing a bottle of whiskey from behind the bar when he thought no one was looking.

It was probobly the bartender in my case and in yours.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should have either called the cops, or came back with some friends and started asking some questions, preferably with an aluminum. Guys who pull this [censored], probably get off to easy, hence they keep doing it. I would have caused a huge scene.

[/ QUOTE ]

not a good idea at a backwoods country bar, im guessing a few of the regular patrons can handle " an aluminum".

just call the cops, they won't do much, but maybe it can establish a pattern of this sort of thing and eventually get the pervert at the bar busted.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:46 PM

That's [censored]. Good to hear you were able to help out before things got a lot worse.