Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Favor

Could some(hopefully lots)of you please copy and paste this e-mail (or change it if you want) and send it to Party.

First off, I would like to thank you for beginning to offer some higher limit games to accomodate player demand. I think it was an excellent idea, and I am very pleased with the increase in 30/60 tables and the new NL/PL games. I do, however have 1 request. I would appreciate if you would consider adding 20/40 7 Stud Hi-Lo to your game selection. This will only serve to bring Stud/8 limits on par with the limits you offer in other games. If you are not involved in these matters, I would appreciate it if you forward this request to the appropriate department.

Thank you,
Old 03-01-2005, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Favor

everyone should add something about blocking the spam from table chat somehow too.
Old 03-01-2005, 11:56 PM

I'll send it just because I like stud 8. I also agree with what you said awhile back in that if party were to spread a 20-40 stud/8 game it might be the most profitable limit game on party. But I must tell you your being a bit optimistic thinking that there are enough players to even get a 20-40 stud/8 game going. Just look at the 10-20 stud/8 games that struggle to fill up and go. Why is 20-40 going to go?

Mike Emery
Old 03-02-2005, 12:15 AM

Just look at the 10-20 stud/8 games that struggle to fill up and go. Why is 20-40 going to go?

Because with you and me sitting there, all the sharks just won't be able to resist the urge to gobble up the dead money.

More seriously, if you build it, they will come.

How much demand do you think there was for 5/10 PL O/8?
Old 03-02-2005, 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Because with you and me sitting there, all the sharks just won't be able to resist the urge to gobble up the dead money.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] If I remember right you were one of the toughest players I played 20-40 with when you used to play a lot of stud high under your old screen name of "mmcdon". I played under the screen names "MikeEmery" and "HEAT" awhile back if you can recall them. I have a new sn now as I'm sure you do. You can bet your ass if that 20-40 stud/8 goes I wont be caught dead playing shorthanded with you. I learned to avoid games with you in them you along time ago. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Mike Emery