Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2005, 02:08 AM

Default Re: question about multi tabling

[ QUOTE ]
And no, you dont need another computer for empire, you just have to install empire on a different IP. So go to a friend or an internet cafe or something and install empire there.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not correct. At least it didn't used to be. I signed up for Party, Empire, Intertops, and PokerNow a while back all on one computer, all from the same IP address, and all with the same info. For all I know, things may have changed after the split, but I don't see why they would. All you need to do is uninstall whatever skins are currently on your computer and clean the registry. There is an old post on BW somewhere explaining how to do it. I just searched the registry for related terms (Party, Empire, etc.), deleted the ones that were related to the skins (not "3rd-party ..." and stuff like that). Also, there is one called Calculator>UCID or something like that. I don't remember where it is, but I usually just search for UCID and skip over all of the stuff related to the Lucida font (or whatever it's called). That's the only "hidden" entry in the registry. I also clear my cookies, but I'm not sure if it matters. Like I said, look for the old BW post for a much better description, but there is no need for a second computer or a second IP address.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:57 AM

Default Re: question about multi tabling

I nine table on one monitor...