Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report

Here is the part I don't understand: The whole purpose of myspace, at least for me, is so I don't have to do anything. I can basically "hit on" the girl without showering, shaving, or even putting pants on. Then, the other good part is you can choose girls in your vicinity. You talk to them on the phone (knowing that they put the best pictures they have ever taken of themselves up..so you know you aren't talking to the same person you think you are) and they find out you are not a creep, you are so charming and smart because you can make obscure references to pop culture and politics. At this point you are totally in. So, now you barely had to put any effort into it and it is almost a sure deal. The biggest problem, is you now have to shave and shower (and try your hardest to look like your best picture taken). So, it seems that the biggest problem wasn't that you didn't "score", but that you traveled a million miles to do something you could have done from the comfort of your own home.

craig
Old 12-06-2005, 07:15 PM

I'd just like to point out to you that you can't just go for the pussy while making out. Her shirt should be off by the time you are doing that. Your moves have to take a logical progression. First, touch her nonsexual parts. Next, the ass. Then, the boobs. The next move you take her shirt off. Kiss the exposed areas of her breasts. Then take the bra off. Then you attend to the nipples and breasts more. Then you can go for the pussy. Remember to take her pants and panties off at the same time, otherwise taking the panties off is going to be a lot more trouble; however you should only do this when she is aroused enough for sex.

Caveat: You shouldn't actually follow this progression step to step. You have to take steps backwards, but I wouldn't ever jump a step.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to point out to you that you can't just go for the pussy while making out. Her shirt should be off by the time you are doing that. Your moves have to take a logical progression. First, touch her nonsexual parts. Next, the ass. Then, the boobs. The next move you take her shirt off. Kiss the exposed areas of her breasts. Then take the bra off. Then you attend to the nipples and breasts more. Then you can go for the pussy. Remember to take her pants and panties off at the same time, otherwise taking the panties off is going to be a lot more trouble; however you should only do this when she is aroused enough for sex.

Caveat: You shouldn't actually follow this progression step to step. You have to take steps backwards, but I wouldn't ever jump a step.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you need to write romance novels.

craig
Old 12-06-2005, 07:28 PM

Nice report!

Way to keep it real and just be authentic.

And don't worry about 'sucking at women.' I somehow went to a scrippa club with a chick from MySpace and didn't even 'try to touch the breast.' [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Oh, and I also recently banged hookers in Amsterdam and didn't splooge once, [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Just keep on keepin' on and do what you gotta do.

Yugoslav
Old 12-06-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just keep on keepin' on

[/ QUOTE ]

did someone else write this part for you when you stepped away from the computer?

craig
Old 12-06-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice report!

Way to keep it real and just be authentic.

And don't worry about 'sucking at women.' I somehow went to a scrippa club with a chick from MySpace and didn't even 'try to touch the breast.' [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Oh, and I also recently banged hookers in Amsterdam and didn't splooge once, [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Just keep on keepin' on and do what you gotta do.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

How is Chica, BTW?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:35 PM

ETA on someone directing her to this thread?
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I do both, and I always carry gum when I meet up with a chick. Better safe than sorry.

I ended up talking to her about it actually, and she said I didn't do anything wrong, that she just changed her mind. Isn't that women talk for saying that I did something seriously wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

what a [censored] bitch.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:54 PM

If she's still planning on coming to see you soon, make it very clear what you expect. I'm not joking about this...if you have no intentions of making this a long term relationship, you can say that unless she plans on giving up the goods, there's no reason for her to visit.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:54 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report *DELETED*

Post deleted by astroglide