Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Playing on your wireless laptop away from home, fun experience?

After throwing several desktop computers in the garbage due to bugs and wormies crawlin around in every frickin one of them, I just went online and spent $1300 on a Dell 8600 Inspiron laptop with the WUXGA screen so I can 4-table with no overlap, and I'm lookin forward to it. I've heard from a few people that the wireless card can be used to access the internet in basically any Starbucks or major chain coffee shop in the country, is this accurate? I'm a travel lover so I can't wait to play some poker next time I go on vacation somewhere, combining my two loves in life. I'm just wondering, does anyone have any stories, good or bad, about their experiences playing poker on a WIRELESS laptop away from home? Maybe somethin like 'I made $3,000 playin on the beach in Miami while simultaneously making out with several Brazilian supermodels.' Beyond the cool stories, I also need any pertinent info you might have on wireless internet accessibility, i.e. where are surefire places you can get it, how accessible is it in remote areas, etc. I'm referring to piggybacking off someone else's wireless connection.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Playing on your wireless laptop away from home, fun experience?

[ QUOTE ]
'I made $3,000 playin on the beach in Miami while simultaneously making out with several Brazilian supermodels.'

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on RyRy, who hasn't done that?
Old 03-02-2005, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Playing on your wireless laptop away from home, fun experience?

I pay the $30 a month for the TMobile one year wifi subscription and play at any Starbucks or Borders. There actually is nothing better in this world (other than TIVO).