Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 10:07 AM

Default PokerAce HUD

Hello,

I love to visit this particular forum, and I notice there is a lot of useful software out there.
I have PT, and want something like PokerAce HUD which seems to be an excellent and well recommended choice on here.

I'm more than willing to pay for this, but I only play using the Mini View on Prima.

As I understand it, this is in future development for PokerAce HUD.

Does anyone know when this is likely to happen ?
If not, would you advise waiting for it to be done, or are there some alternatives ?

Thanks.

J.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: PokerAce HUD

You are current, PA Hud currently does not support Prima's mini view although someone has put together a mini view layout (even though popup stats will not work). If you are interested in this, search the PokerAce General Forums.

This feature is in development; however, there is no ETA. Josh is going to release 1 more bug fix then he will be starting to implement new features. Hopefully this makes it into a version shortly after that.

At the present time, there are no alternatives that support mini view; so your best bet is sticking it out and waiting. I'm sure PokerAce Hud will be the first one to support them [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Best regards,

APerfect10