Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Poker Ace HUD/Pokerstars question

I signed up for the trial version last night...but haven't quite got it running right...it will show the mucked cards and puts a small box on the bottom right hand side which shows the pot size, but no stats come up by individual players names. I've got to be close to having it right but just not sure what i'm missing. Any thoughts?
Old 11-16-2005, 01:33 PM

Default Re: Poker Ace HUD/Pokerstars question

First, the trial version of PAH will only work on one table. After you register it will work on as many tables as you like.

It sounds like you do not have stats placed in your layout. Go Options->Layout Manager. Choose PokerStars and the correct table type and choose which stats you want visible and place them where you want them. Or you can use the PS layout that I have created. Download it, and in your Layout Manager import...

Best regards,

APerfect10
Old 11-16-2005, 08:26 PM

Make sure that PokerTracker is importing the hands, as PokerAce Hud cannot display stats if the hands aren't being imported correctly.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:03 PM

Thanks. I think that was likely the problem. I'm just getting both programs up and running...the night before pokertracker was importing everything fine in real time...last night it didn't automatically import. I thought that once I set it up it would continually auto import...guess I've got another button to push or something. I'll figure it all out soon...I hope!
Old 11-16-2005, 10:26 PM

OK..now i"m getting really close...but I'm only getting stats for one guy at the table...what button did I miss?
Old 11-16-2005, 10:38 PM

there is a filter that doesn't show ppl's stats until u have x hands on them.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:59 PM

The best thing to do would be to get these applications working one at a time. First get PokerTracker running correctly (importing as expected). Then get PokerAce Hud running. PokerTracker offers a pretty extensive help file and PokerAce Hud has a pretty extensive tutorial. I recommend that you take a look at them.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:40 PM

Ok...I'm up and running...one last question.

When in the configuration screen of HUD, it won't let me scroll down to configure the bottom part of the screen. I've been able to fix most of the problem by just duplicating the lay out for each player, but I can't seem to get the +/- $ stats and stuff like that in the order I'd like. How do I get that screen to let me move stuff around on the bottom?
Old 11-17-2005, 02:07 AM

I answered this question in my forum, but I'll answer here too. You can't position stat items where they will be off the screen in the Layout Manager.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:17 AM

Thanks...I had one more related question, but since I posted it in your fourm I'll just say here that I really appreciate the help, and the software. I'm going to take the jump and buy it.