Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Prop Bet: Lose 15 pounds of body weight in 72 hrs.

I just mentioned this post to a friend of mine who has teased me for the past year or so for putting on some weight. He said he'd put up $1500 with 2-1 odds that I couldnt lose 15lbs in 72 hours. Reading how easy some of you say this is makes me think I should go for it.I definitely have 15 extra pounds to lose(I'm 6'1, 225lbs btw). I cannot do anything immediately before initial weigh-in to make it easier.

So could someone with experience in this actually give me detailed instructions on how to do this? Thanks.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So could someone with experience in this actually give me detailed instructions on how to do this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude its all in this thread, just pretty much do what everyone here said.

im jealous of all these people with stupid rich friends [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just mentioned this post to a friend of mine who has teased me for the past year or so for putting on some weight. He said he'd put up $1500 with 2-1 odds that I couldnt lose 15lbs in 72 hours. Reading how easy some of you say this is makes me think I should go for it.I definitely have 15 extra pounds to lose(I'm 6'1, 225lbs btw). I cannot do anything immediately before initial weigh-in to make it easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

- drink decent amounts of water for the first 48 hours, eat very very sparingly. the food you do eat should be fruits, vegetables, and multigrains, thick in nutrients and avoid empty calories at all costs. don't drink any liquids except water.

the last 24 hours:
- do not eat any food or drink any water.
- take a big yard-type garbage bag and cut a hole in the bottom for your neck and two holes in the side for your arms. the holes should be barely big enough to fit your arms/neck through. tuck the garbage bag into your undies.
- put on as many warm layers as you can; long sleeve tshirt, sweatshirts, at least one hoodie, thick winter coat. a warm winter hat too.
- find somewhere with a sauna. alternate 15-20 mins of jumping jacks/running/calisthenics (sp) with 15-20 mins in the shower. repeat. avoid removing the clothes!
- buy some hard candy, lemon drops or jolly ranchers are the best. suck on the candy throughout this process, keep a cup handy and spit in it early and often. never swallow.

it sucks but it's easy.